Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was seeing some recent news on the Hong Kong protests and it made me feel bad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Those people are trying as hard as they can to fight against China but they're going to get steamrolled while the world fingerwags at China. It's same with any other group protesting right now, like the right wing presence online. The groups will fight and protest and their efforts are for nothing while the elites laugh at them from on high.

Glad you posted this on Inceldom Discussion

Honestly I hate the hk movement bc I know this foid who is like a hk nationalist despite being a dirty cumskin who came from slave owner parents in South Africa. I hope she gets raped and murdered by pigs.

Couldnt care less

Honestly I hate the hk movement bc I know this foid who is like a hk nationalist despite being a dirty cumskin who came from slave owner parents in South Africa. I hope she gets raped and murdered by pigs.
tbh

Bourgeois liberal revolutionaries in a cosmopolitan city state have absolutely none of my sympathy.

Those people are trying as hard as they can to fight against China but they're going to get steamrolled while the world fingerwags at China. It's same with any other group protesting right now, like the right wing presence online. The groups will fight and protest and their efforts are for nothing while the elites laugh at them from on high.

say something bad about women on twitter, get your life destroyed

meanwhile HK police and the CCP openly beat teens in the street and do whatever the fuck they want, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back