Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Was Talking To A Foid On Snapchat Who I THOUGHT I Could Ascend With. She Ghosted Me... Then I Became BASED. (PICS INCLUDED)

'chadlite'
I feel like I could mog him ded srs. This is lifefuel.

Not every man is a normie
Normie=normal. NORMAL. It is normal to have a girlfriend or have sex with girls. Being a virgin is not normalm we are not normies. We are a minority. It is not that hard to understand.

Normie=normal. NORMAL. It is normal to have a girlfriend or have sex with girls. Being a virgin is not normalm we are not normies. We are a minority. It is not that hard to understand.
Cope af

Based but the forum lingo and the use of pepe is kind of cringe ngl

Based responses ngl

Are you kidding? That guy has a face of incel, really, I think I assault him.
:feelstrash:
JFLLLLLLL
Chadlite? That guys ugly as fuck where are his eyebrows?

This is what happens when you get brainwashed by the sub 8 copers. You start to see every guy in a relationship as a chad
LOL

If normies have such shit sex lives why dont they start posting here? Why dont we allow all men who arent chads here? Seeing as they cant get sex.
cope

Good job calling her out. Like how she used a pig emoji for herself too

He's no a chad. If anything she's prettier than he is handsome. The fact that you use all the incel lingo and posted the pics onine kinda makes me think its a larp. Either that or you're so low inhibition that you give zero fucks about being doxxed.

based tbh, chad always wins

This section of responses right here is exactly the point of this thread I made before:

Self improvement for the sake of attracting women is pointless, because a lot of men by default outclass you and they are also improving themselves, so you'll ALWAYS be behind, its an endless uphill battle

Notice she said the guy she's with also has a good personality, so you lose by default because having a "good personality" isn't a hard thing to do, so any good looking guy beats you without even trying because he has what you do and more (and even if he didn't have a good personality she would still choose him based on looks as personality is mostly an excuse to validate their shallow choices)

Also @Incel Gamer
If you aren't a larp you shouldn't have made this thread, you know inceltears could use this shit to get you doxxed, its an ultra specific story even including images of the woman and her boyfriend, you pretty much could fuck your whole life up here, hope it doesn't get to that point though

Last edited:
This section of responses right here is exactly the point of this thread I made before:

Self improvement for the sake of attracting women is pointless, because a lot of men by default outclass you and they are also improving themselves, so you'll ALWAYS be behind, its an endless uphill battle

Notice she said the guy she's with also has a good personality, so you lose by default because having a "good personality" isn't a hard thing to do, so any good looking guy beats you without even trying because he has what you do and more (and even if he didn't have a good personality she would still choose him based on looks as personality is mostly an excuse to validate their shallow choices)

Also @Incel Gamer
If you aren't a larp you shouldn't have made this thread, you know inceltears could use this shit to get you doxxed, its an ultra specific story even including images of the woman and her boyfriend, you pretty much could fuck your whole life up here, hope it doesn't get to that point though
Hmmm good point good point, but do you think it's such a small world that someone from IT could know that girl? Also this post wasn't a LARP. I don't really know how to prove that. But it's true. Maybe I'll just keep this post up for 1 more day and delete it.

Hmmm good point good point, but do you think it's such a small world that someone from IT could know that girl? Also this post wasn't a LARP. I don't really know how to prove that. But it's true. Maybe I'll just keep this post up for 1 more day and delete it.
Really man? It's kind of cringe if true though I laughed either way.

He's no a chad. If anything she's prettier than he is handsome. The fact that you use all the incel lingo and posted the pics onine kinda makes me think its a larp. Either that or you're so low inhibition that you give zero fucks about being doxxed.
You ARE right. He's either jestermaxxing, betabucksmaxxing, gymmaxxing or all of the above. I wouldn't know. But you guys are right, he's not a Chadlite. He's like a high tier normie atleast. I usually associate guys who have attractive girlfriends as Chads. LOL!
Based responses ngl
THANK YOU KIND SIR!
Cringe. Ever thinking that you could ascend is cringe.

There is nothing based about OP. OP is a failed normie cuck.

I'm not the only one who thinks it's downright stupid to use incel lingo outside of incel forums, right?
No you're right, it is stupid. But I've always wanted to use .co lingo outside of this forum but never had a chance. She was probably really confused since she wouldn't know what any if that meant. The incel lingo was more for you guys to lol at.

Last edited:

I don't think you get how the internet works, they don't have to know that girl, that girl just needs to be someone who browses reddit or social media, and it takes but one normie to make a thread about some loser incel complaining about some girl that rejected him and didn't go bowling, she see's something about it online and poof you are doxxed, now she's making posts about how much of a loser you are and outing you

Also how do you know she doesn't already browse reddit or even inceltears, you even went out of your way to use incel terminology so why wouldn't she think you'd talk about her on an incel forum, of course that's me assuming she isn't so caught up sucking Chad off that she completely forgets about your existence (which she probably will and you have nothing to worry about)

The average person who has an enjoyable life doesn't spend their time focusing on losers like the ingrates on inceltears who ironically have shitty lives just like us

Absolutely based tbh. I sometimes like to rip on my female friends a little for dating Chads, but they don't give a shit.

I'm not the only one who thinks it's downright stupid to use incel lingo outside of incel forums, right?

No you aren't this was cringey and very worrying, I'm thinking the whole time reading it - "Why are you doing this?"

This is what happens when you get brainwashed by the sub 8 copers. You start to see every guy in a relationship as a chad
Eyebrows aside, he's an ultra masculine brute. Women rate men differently than how we rate women.

Yh this guy's an idiot

You shouldn't have given her attention after you knew it was over. Especially using known incel memes. She's just going to show everyone that you're affiliated with incels, and you'll be dismissed as a brainwashed cult member.

That... Was pretty cringe.

No matter what you do, you ain't gonna "teach" her anything ever. Your opinion as a subChad is meaningless to her and foids like her, and you shouldn't expect pity.
You tried to sound smug and "based" but ended up being needy and bluepilled.

If you really needed to call her out, you should just have called her a shallow whore and moved on

Last edited:
No matter what you do, you ain't gonna "teach" her anything ever. Your opinion as a subChad is meaningless to her and foids like her, and you shouldn't expect pity.
You tried to sound smug and "based" but ended up being needy and bluepilled.

If you really needed to call her out, you should just have called her a shallow whore and moved on

Very well said