Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was thinking of cold approaching today...

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
But then i realized that its gonna result in rejection so Nah. Better sit home and ldar, no reason to get publicaly humiliated. Im 27 if i was meant to get laid, i would have by now. Its over

I cold approach a few foids every week or two, it always ends the same and I feel like a dumbass every time, but I would be a volcel if I didn't try.

I cold approach a few foids every week or two, it always ends the same and I feel like a dumbass every time, but I would be a volcel if I didn't try.
different girls, same reaction

Whats your height

3074811_1663087074518.png

Retardmaxxing

You should have been more confident :feelsthink:

I don't recommend cold approaching. It's the worst method for us, it's suicidefuel. Even online dating is better.

I don't recommend cold approaching. It's the worst method for us, it's suicidefuel. Even online dating is better.
yeah. pua scammers should be burned at the stake. convincing millions of truecels that they just had to put themselves out there broooo. just improve game brooooo

:feelsUgh:

for that shit to work you need to either be 5psl+ or go for used up old subhuman holes. much better to do what normies do and social circle max

yeah. pua scammers should be burned at the stake. convincing millions of truecels that they just had to put themselves out there broooo. just improve game brooooo

:feelsUgh:

for that shit to work you need to either be 5psl+ or go for used up old subhuman holes. much better to do what normies do and social circle max
Yeah, exactly this. If I know I'm going to get hundreds of rejections I might as well do it from the comfort of my home and without putting an enormous amount of effort

What’s your height+ ethnicity+ location?

Lemme tell whether you should be afraid of rejection or not.

it isn't. much better chances in school ntmaxed talking to holes, getting familiar than walking up to one like a turbo autist
all that matters is being her type, then she wil come to you

What does LDAR mean?

LOL been doing that 26-45 most people in cripple town are

This is something I don't understand. Is this just part of american culture?
In germany you don't talk to people you don't know. Some foid here would probably call the cops on you.

lol cold approach was method made by retard pua, to randomly talk to women

it has massive risks imo, including getting embarrassed by other men.

I have used dental floss to walk the dog before

This is something I don't understand. Is this just part of american culture?
In germany you don't talk to people you don't know. Some foid here would probably call the cops on you.
im in greece