Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I watched Avatar 2 yesterday.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Ask me anything.

how was it, ive heard mixed reviews

Did you flush your testosterone out your system?

Did you flush your testosterone out your system?

JFL. What a cuck

The story was average but the visuals was immersive and eye candy
I watched it but my glasses were blurry a bit and i couldn’t enjoy it sitting next to my mother and brother

actually a story.

I wanted to go see it on new years but my mother acted like she didn’t care so i denied going, but my white brother asked after he came back home recently and she agreed.

I got woken up out of my sleep without even a warning beforehand and had to rush to the theater with them with nothing to eat. Fucking cunts

actually a story.

I wanted to go see it on new years but my mother acted like she didn’t care so i denied going, but my white brother asked after he came back home recently and she agreed.

I got woken up out of my sleep without even a warning beforehand and had to rush to the theater with them with nothing to eat. Fucking cunts
Sad story number 1488 from Savage

That movie took an eternity to finish

actually a story.

damn, you suffer from the racepill daily