Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watched myself become a postmaxing low IQ numb nut

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I used to have better posts way back in the day before I put so much emphasis on being a high rank I still remember my days as a low rank like it was yesterday the higher the rank I got the worse my posts got I don’t even know what to talk about anymore I don’t have the critical thinking skills to come up with high IQ posts anymore I lost it all I care about now is increasing my post count and hitting paragon even when I do what’s gonna change I’m still gonna be NEET I’m still gonna be the most hated user here nothings gonna change

I feel like every post now is a water is wet. Pretty much everything about the blackpill has been discussed at one point or another. Just look at the size of the must read section. Any high iq thread topic you can think of has already been made. The only things you can really talk about are personal experiences that confirmed the blackpill (which are sort of water threads themselves) :blackpill: