Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I wear yoga pants for COMFORT!!"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Lmao when foids say this. It's no different to "i wear makeup for me not men!!!" we all know the reason why they wear them is to show Chad what they have. How the fuck can you claim that tight ass clothes are comfy lmao.

It is quite funny how they've become so popular in the past 5-10 years. Go back further and they were basically seen as a form of underwear, whereas now foids basically walk around naked and it's seen as normal. You could legit use paint and barely be able to tell the difference, there was even a case of this happening JFL.

Then they complain whenever a sub8 looks at them :lul:

They find comfort in the attention they get when thirsty retards stare at them.

Literally every word out of a woman's mouth is gaslighting

Capture

DD8C461C 0B46 4D5F AC8B CC77367329BE

141DBDC9 65A3 4880 866F 5BE51BFCF261

painted versus actual clothing, literally no different lmao

This is why hijabs should be compulsory for females tbqh

Jfl, it could be a cold day and they'll still be wearing it.
"It's comfy though" :feelsseriously:

This is why hijabs should be compulsory for females tbqh
Can you imagine the riots we'd see if this was ever made law in the west. They would be SEETHING at the thought they could no longer show the only value they have to Chad

Can you imagine the riots we'd see if this was ever made law in the west. They would be SEETHING at the thought they could no longer show the only value they have to Chad
Oh there would be riots of foids and their cucks. Hell we see them riot over trivial shit like muh wage gap.

yoga pants are like makeup.

they turn their disgusting pancake ass into a good looking one.

shape wear and other stuff is very popular in this day and age, not only do they fraud their looks in the face department but they do that with their bodies as well.

View: https://youtu.be/Z7FgmZ02_0s?t=607

Last edited:
There wouldn't be any riots cucks are too afraid of based muslims

Jfl, it could be a cold day and they'll still be wearing it.
"It's comfy though" :feelsseriously:
Go out in any central European town during new year's eve and you will see whores showing off their bodies. Sometimes it's -5 degrees celsius and sometimes it's as low as -10 and they are wearing this:

B03fa9a4e2644dcdee7454250b233647

If you lit a match the place would explode because of all the Methane.

I support hijabs being mandatory…

It's so unfair, it's like everyone around me is eating candy, and every time I go to the store, they are out of stock.

I live in a hot climate, if I wanted to dress for comfort, I would just walk around in fucking boxers

Everything (!) what men or women do is only in order to attract the opposite gender. Sex is the overall motivation for every human being and the animals as well. Only plants are based tbh

Lmao when foids say this. It's no different to "i wear makeup for me not men!!!" we all know the reason why they wear them is to show Chad what they have. How the fuck can you claim that tight ass clothes are comfy lmao.

It is quite funny how they've become so popular in the past 5-10 years. Go back further and they were basically seen as a form of underwear, whereas now foids basically walk around naked and it's seen as normal. You could legit use paint and barely be able to tell the difference, there was even a case of this happening JFL.

High iq.

Idea....when you see a hole with a vageen chunk, give a look of horror, while staring.

This is why hijabs should be compulsory for females
I saw a landwhale in a fucking niqab on a treadmill in my local gym. I so much wished she would step on it and fucking fall kek. And this happened not in some Bradford shithole in UK or in Michigan, this was in a relatively white suburban town on the East Coast in the US. Wtf.
I live in a hot climate, if I wanted to dress for comfort, I would just walk around in fucking boxers
I do this all the time, even mow grass in front of the house wearing just boxers and maybe a wifebeater, but my mom tells me it's inappropriate and disrespectful to neighbors lol

Since when is using tight clothes ''comfortable''? It's quite the opposite actually.

foids like yoga pants because it makes them look less fat

Women are retarded and always hypocrites or ignorant of their sexual behavior.

Tight clothes are almost never more comfortable than baggier ones, they only find comfort in the lust they create.

Nothing is more comfy than chad checking them out.

"bUt mUH WYmYN AuTonOmY tO wEaR WaT sHe WaNtz!":soy::soy::soy:

Since when is using tight clothes ''comfortable''? It's quite the opposite actually.
Yeah lmao it's such bullshit. Tight clothes are fucking horrible, you just feel trapped, sweat more, skin can't "breathe" etc. If they said they wore sweatpants for comfort it'd be true, but fucking yoga pants lmao wtf. If a man said "I wear a dress shirt with the collar buttoned up and a tie tightened to it for comfort" everyone would be like wtf, but when foids say something equally ridiculous cucks just go ":soy: you go gurl!!" because women don't have to be logical.

And then they get pissed when people look at their ass lmao

Yeah I find it annoying but at work I like to look at their ass when they’re not paying attention tbh.
I desperately want to tear a whole in some foids yoga pants and go to town

Last edited:
Women also prefer more revealing clothing in sports. (except basketball and soccer because they are mostly played by dykes)
Based, we need Sharia law worldwide
Someone used by drawing as avatar lmaooooo