Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i went dancing

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
i went to a dance course (they offer classic dances, ballet and hiphop) to do classic dances. i never danced, so i asked the instructor, if i can watch for a while before joining. after some time during partner change, the instructor came to me and asked me to join. i said yes. he made the come here winking gesture, i stood up and went to him. with his other hand he pointed to a chubby 4/10 foid, who i think is already more advanced. at least the instructor knows her better. he made us come to him and said, how about you team up. she looked at me, looked at him and said no. im pretty sure i looked like shit in this moment. im used to this but in this moment i was struggling to hold back tears. the instructor was visibly embarassed and started to laugh it away, saying something, but i didnt listen. i said it's alright, i'd prefer to keep watching. i sat down, waited till the instructor focused on the other participants, then i left.

:feelsbadman:

pass me the rope. i sick of this. i wasn't there to fuck her or ask her to be in a relationship with me. i went there to meet new people (preferably foids). i never did soemthing like this to other people. why do they treat me like garbage? i just want to be treated like a human.

Oof. That's a hard one. I'd have confronted her after the course about it. That's fuckin rude.

i went to a dance course (they offer classic dances, ballet and hiphop) to do classic dances. i never danced, so i asked the instructor, if i can watch for a while before joining. after some time during partner change, the instructor came to me and asked me to join. i said yes. he made the come here winking gesture, i stood up and went to him. with his other hand he pointed to a chubby 4/10 foid, who i think is already more advanced. at least the instructor knows her better. he made us come to him and said, how about you team up. she looked at me, looked at him and said no. im pretty sure i looked like shit in this moment. im used to this but in this moment i was struggling to hold back tears. the instructor was visibly embarassed and started to laugh it away, saying something, but i didnt listen. i said it's alright, i'd prefer to keep watching. i sat down, waited till the instructor focused on the other participants, then i left.

pass me the rope. i sick of this. i wasn't there to fuck her or ask her to be in a relationship with me. i went there to meet new people (preferably foids). i never did soemthing like this to other people. why do they treat me like garbage? i just want to be treated like a human.

boyo, this (in your eyes) 4/10 roastie was a 10/10 (in her eyes)

boyo, this (in your eyes) 4/10 roastie was a 10/10 (in her eyes)

she could've been 12/10. it doesnt matter. it was a dance course. we dance for a while, then swap partners. why the hostility? why demeaning me?
WHYYYYYY???

WTF, fuck these fat entilted bitches. Dont go there anymore.

Dancing is for faggots and black people.

Normalfaggots told me once that I dance like an old man.It's over :feelsrope:

im 30 in a couple of years and all memories i have of my youth is sitting in my room waiting for someone to reply to my invitations. i will never get these years back. i have no fond memories of my childhood. no stories to tell and no one to talk to.
i think im having a panic attack.

tried this once but got matched with a fat landwhale who was extremely sweaty.
it's so fucking disgusting to have wet hands because of some foids sweat.

never went there again.

-> dance lessons are not for incels.

Normie advice gone wrong

she could've been 12/10. it doesnt matter. it was a dance course. we dance for a while, then swap partners. why the hostility? why demeaning me?
WHYYYYYY???

For sure it matters! Once I went to a dancing shool too and had similar experience. They were always seeking for chad everywhere.
You was demeaned cause you are not chad. If you can't understand/accept this, go take first the red pill at least!
Good luck

Ugly males have been attending dance classes and events for decades in the hopes of getting laid. It doesn't work for incel tiers.

I'm sorry man, my condolences. Drink the pain away my nigga

A trucel has appeared. That shit has got to hurt.
latest

Jesus Christ that was rude :feelsrope:

that was rude af. don't go back there. jesus christ.

Giphy 1

Contrary to popular belief, dancing is meant to be a SOLO thing

You also can't learn how to dance. You are already born with extreme dancing abilities. You have to improvise.

Just look at this and tell me it doesn't bring a tear to your eye
Tenor 2

It's over, foids are fucking evil.
grate-me-burrin.jpg

It's over, foids are fucking evil.
grate-me-burrin.jpg
When this went public it went viral and he got invited to dance at some big thing with celebrities n shit IIRC. Probably still didn't get laid though.

Kek, someone in the comments linked her instagram and look who she is with now, a football player at Duke. Can something be more predictable than this? Garrett on the other hand has probably already offer himself or is posting on here.

BFFB94EE D8E8 4A5D 8B02 794E6B2BB65B

that instructor should have had some sense knocked into him for laughing. that 4/10 fatty should have been told shes a nasty cunt etc

Damn, I fucking hate this cucked society. That fat bitch should be thrown out.

It's sickening how society doesn't give a shit about asking women to show a minimum of human decency.

Cheer up OP, everyone here has experienced something like that.

i went to a dance course (they offer classic dances, ballet and hiphop) to do classic dances
OP should have studied hip hop instead

ABSOUTELY DISGUSTING, I hope you cried in the shower at the trauma

WHYYYYYY???
You are right and should have attacked her verbally there. That is uncivil behaivour that cannot go unnoticed.
I feel for you, man.