Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I went from a 6 to a 2 in 3 years:

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It’s hell being an ugly man. Always worried about how you look 24/7 and using face app 5 hours a day. Not to mention feeling like dying 24/7 cuz ur body is destroyed and stressed from fat

I deleted and reinstalled faceapp so many times im so insecure

It’s hell being an ugly man. Always worried about how you look 24/7 and using face app 5 hours a day. Not to mention feeling like dying 24/7 cuz ur body is destroyed and stressed from fat
why would you waste 5h a day on some gender changing app? are you a faggot?

FailedNormies.is

You have the choice to lose weight tho and you choose not to
My mother is the reason. She cant quit being a fat fuck buying sweets and garbage

Why don’t you ask her to buy healthier food or just avoid the junk food
I did and the fat bitch wont budge. Even when she says she will but then she goes buys chocolate or cookies and cokes

Fatcel = Volcel until proven otherwise

You have been a 6 in the past and call yourself Godfather of inceldom ? What a :feelsclown:
A 6 isnt a chad by any means

It is still above average

And why exactly do you think you are the Godfather of inceldom, if i may ask ?
I wasnt above average just normal looking

Also because i’ve suffered so much

not like me.
This guy suffered more than 99,6% on this forum

Another excuse thread from the fatcel fakecel jfl, you just don't stop do you...

Then lose weight? What are you doing here?
Ill have loose skin so im not gonna take it that serious. Ill probably start losing when i start a job

sort of in a similar situation, but it mainly came down to my face since ive always been skinny. i used to have a side swept fringe/bowl cut that combined with glasses did a good job of minimalizing the flaws on my face, but then for years i went with a fade and essentially lost everything. combined with poor taste in glasses and now im here.

Ill have loose skin so im not gonna take it that serious. Ill probably start losing when i start a job
Are you white?
How fat are you?
How tall are you?

sort of in a similar situation, but it mainly came down to my face since ive always been skinny. i used to have a side swept fringe/bowl cut that combined with glasses did a good job of minimalizing the flaws on my face, but then for years i went with a fade and essentially lost everything. combined with poor taste in glasses and now im here.
I was thinking of a fringe and a fade when i grow a somewhat beard in 3-4 months

Yeah i did the same thing when i was skinny. I wanted to wear contacts and ditch the glasses but contacts are a hassle getting on and off

I was thinking of a fringe and a fade when i grow a somewhat beard in 3-4 months
if you have the genetics that causes you to prematurely bald then definitely don't get a fade, at least not a #1 all the way to the part like I did for years. otherwise I think it could look good with a beard.

if you have the genetics that causes you to prematurely bald then definitely don't get a fade, at least not a #1 all the way to the part like I did for years. otherwise I think it could look good with a beard.
I can cover my balding peaks with a fringe like i’ve been doing my whole life but i’ll probably go with low taper

No im not white im half white half hispanic but dont look white at all

I was 159 pounds in 2020 and now like 285-290

Almost or 5’9
Try water fasting you won't have any loose skin.