Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went onto r/blacktoilets: Stay away from niggresses, they are disgusting

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Poor half-nigglet, the cycle of creating self-hating ugly children will just repeat itself.

Foids literally act like chad’s toilet, so they can catch his cum, and make the best looking babies - oh no, this baby came out too dark.

:feelskek: der blacc jites

I respectfully disagree.

Poor half-nigglet, the cycle of creating self-hating ugly children will just repeat itself.
It's a toilet, why feel sorry for it? She'll be cucking blackcels and only going for coomskins. I DO NOT feel an ounce of remorse.

Dnr this nig blabber :feelskek:

Ship all Niggers back to Congo and keep them there.

More like stay away from anyone using reddit. But yeah also niggers.

As a muttcel I can relate. Best thing to do is whitemaxxx the little niglet so she can at least look like a normal white girl. Maybe then she'll grow up not looking like a monkey if her shitskin doesn't lighten overtime.

She's gonna repeat the cycle until the nig blood is washed out of her bloodline come 3 generations later.