Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went running outside naked pretending im dreamybull

C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
Last night at about 11pm I left my house drunk as fuck and went to a quiet empty park in my neighborhood. I stripped down butt naked and began running around in circles screaming shit like ambatukam ambasing ohhh shit amgonakum oh god yugonmakmibus for a half hour. I pulled out my phone and recorded some of it too. Not going to post it here since niggas gonna call me gay or some shit. I think someone almost saw me doing it because a car came driving by and I had to hide behind a tree. Not sure if they saw me or not but it was a close call ngl. I plan on doing it again tonight. Is this based or cringe?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
when i was drunk once i took a walk in middle of night with my body pillow and told some random boomer its my wife probably most embarrassing thing i ever did in my life

im surprised they didnt call cops on u, based tho

45813.jpg

This nigga's trippin

i took a walk in middle of night with my body pillow and told some random boomer its my wife probably most embarrassing thing i ever did in my life
Which waifu was the body pillow of? :feelshaha:

I’m more worried about the pitch of your voice than anything done or specified in this particular video.
I was drunk and out of breath from running. That is why my voice sounds a bit weird in the vid lol

Is this BPD, schizophrenia or drug use induced may I ask?

Did you take amphetamines?

Great way to get on the sexual offender list.

Im about to nut. I really should do this one more time tbh :feelsdevil:

based if u actually did it in a public park