Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will add her now.

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
Sup. It's not so nice to be here again... but whatever.

I have been in love with this girl for 4 years. I think of her every day. I knew she will destroy me since day one. I have a picture of her, in a nice frame, on my desk. And there is another picture I always keep in my bag. This way, when the end of the world hits, I will be able to see her one last time.

Lately I haven't been able to sleep at night because I feel a strange pain everywhere. It's just getting stronger and stronger. My mind also just turns on and it feels like i'm drunk or something.
Problem is, she's an outgoing person, way out of my league, lot of friends. She would never go out with me because i'm pretty fucking ugly and short, and i saw her JewsBook friends... You can guess, full of Chads.

I will add her on JewsBook on monday before i go to work. That way i will (hopefully) forget that i ever did anything stupid.
And I hope she will decline. I want this to end. I want it to be clear so i can forget her and live my miserable life.
It will be horribly painful.

I don't even know what the fuck I would do if she accepted my request. It would wreak havoc on my psyche
Hope she hates me, hope she says no.

Deus Vult
+

Damn I thought I was a simp.

ovER for oneitis cels :feelsrope: I have Polaroids of my oneitis, I love her for 2 years and still do :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: it hurts man but go tell her how you feel and just so you know, if you truly loved her and she rejected you, you will not be able to move on and you will live in eternal pain wanting her to be yours :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
brutal firstpostpill

This is the first post I've seen on this site where someone actually changed the font.

I've had a oneitis for nine years now.

Don't give up, OP. What if there's a chance she will fall in love with you? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Not the best thread to debut, graynig

it hurts man but go tell her how you feel and just so you know, if you truly loved her and she rejected you, you will not be able to move on and you will live in eternal pain wanting her to be yours
Thanks man.
Sweet pain, given by her existence. Let pain come, let oblivion come.
I've had a oneitis for nine years now.
Jesus... you've grown old into it, it's a good chunk of your life. I must not be nervous, for it is my sour future too.

Your pain is what gives your life meaning, it’s what makes you feel truly alive.

I have a similiar story, I felt pain for 3 months

Then one day, the pain disappeared and I started to feel nothing at all, and I’ve continued to feel nothing at all ever since then.

I never forgot her, the memories are still there, the memories never go away. But my emotions disappeared, and now I’m just an emotionless robot who doesn’t even feel human or alive

Your pain is what gives your life meaning, it’s what makes you feel truly alive.

I have a similiar story, I felt pain for 3 months

Then one day, the pain disappeared and I started to feel nothing at all, and I’ve continued to feel nothing at all ever since then.

I never forgot her, the memories are still there, the memories never go away. But my emotions disappeared, and now I’m just an emotionless robot who doesn’t even feel human or alive
Couldn't agree more.
One day, numbness sets in, and it will rain forever.

4 years thinking of her and you never approached her?

Well good luck, but don't worry those feelings should fade away the moment you start seeing her as the slut she is...mine I was obsessed over for 4 years just like you but it became clear that she was a chad chaser whore when she declined my requests on both jewbook and IG despite having known each other while adding my good looking friend.
Thanks man.
All of them are just whores at the end of the day. All of their stories end the same way... although so does ours.:feelsrope:
Keep up.

4 years thinking of her and you never approached her?
I approached more than a hundred women back in the day. All ended horribly. Obviously.
By the time I fell in (real) love with this girl, I developed a strange sense of anxiety.
I wasn't afraid to get a "No" from her. I was afraid because if I get a "No" from this woman, my chances are gone. Forever. And I really didn't want that.

I was ready to live my life in this misery, instead of knowing that she would never be mine.
Get it ekse?

I have been in love with this girl for 4 years. I think of her every day. I knew she will destroy me since day one. I have a picture of her, in a nice frame, on my desk. And there is another picture I always keep in my bag. This way, when the end of the world hits, I will be able to see her one last time.

Lately I haven't been able to sleep at night because I feel a strange pain everywhere. It's just getting stronger and stronger. My mind also just turns on and it feels like i'm drunk or something.
Problem is, she's an outgoing person, way out of my league, lot of friends. She would never go out with me because i'm pretty fucking ugly and short, and i saw her JewsBook friends... You can guess, full of Chads.

I will add her on JewsBook on monday before i go to work. That way i will (hopefully) forget that i ever did anything stupid.
And I hope she will decline. I want this to end. I want it to be clear so i can forget her and live my miserable life.

I don't even know what the fuck I would do if she accepted my request. It would wreak havoc on my psyche

Deus Vult
+
Damn bro. BROOOTAL.

I will tell you though, adding your oneitis on Facebook would sink you deeper into the state of despair you’re in right now. When I was :bluepill::bluepill: I too had a oneitis, after she stopped replying to my texts, I simply deleted her from my phone and her Facebook

I read "Jewsbooks" and immediately stopped reading

Cut the bs, just ask her out. If she declines, move on!

Also imagine how a young, obnoxious chad bull took her virginity away from u. He took her innocense and purity, it probably didnt mean much to him. Just another hoe, he slayed.
While u think about her, she is thinking about him.
Forget about that bitch, dude. I have been there, i know its painful. But u will get over her :smonk:

Congratulations op. Gayest post I've seen to date

Cut the bs, just ask her out. If she declines, move on!

Also imagine how a young, obnoxious chad bull took her virginity away from u. He took her innocense and purity, it probably didnt mean much to him. Just another hoe, he slayed.
While u think about her, she is thinking about him.
Forget about that bitch, dude. I have been there, i know its painful. But u will get over her :smonk:
This is true to the last word. Sadly.
Chads are one of the worst, because they just don't care about anything. They don't care about the collapsing society, or that we going to go on a murdER spree soon. Those fucks are just as bad as the bitches.

Their logic is basic. They will fuck if they can fuck.
"It's their nature."

Why do you use social media?

Cringe, cuck larp fagot:feelskek::feelskek:

Good job using 2nd pc bro :feelskek: (this is just an assumption, mods don't ban him on this)

Deus Vult
+
I also have an oneitus for 5 years. She blocked me on facebook. I know your pain.

do you add pumpkin pie spice on your soy latte ?

Good job using 2nd pc bro :feelskek: (this is just an assumption, mods don't ban him on this)
This is the same computer I used when I created my profile 4 years ago. Not true, sorry. I forgot i sold my old laptop and I bought a new one.
I told the moderators about it when I had to introduce myself when I registered. What's more! I even emailed FatLink to see if I could get my old profile back. I have not received a reply for about 3-4 months now. I guess they had an idea who I was, so they let me stay, but they were unable to get my old acc back. :bigbrain:

Brutal. What job? :fuk:
We had to carry refrigerators, washing machines and ovens around a warehouse to sell them. Sometimes we had to go to the customer's house to install them. It was hard physical work with shitty pay. I accidentally dropped a fridge and got fired for not wanting to pay for it. Luckily it looks like I might be able to find a new job now. So I can cope in peace :feelsrope:

She blocked me on facebook. I know your pain.
Damn it. I wouldn't want that to happen to me, but at least it would be easier to get her out of my head. (I hope...)
Did you ask her out before she blocked you?

How old are you

do you add pumpkin pie spice on your soy latte ?
I will never spend money on gene-altering liberal softboy drinks. What am I, the Supreme-Gentleman™? And I hate pumpkin as well.
Just an interesting thing I noticed, Elliot always bought two coffees. He always drank one when he made his videos, but never touched the other. Maybe he was hoping to meet a girl and he can offer her a coffee. Sad fucking life we live. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
ovER for oneitis cels :feelsrope: I have Polaroids of my oneitis, I love her for 2 years and still do :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: it hurts man but go tell her how you feel and just so you know, if you truly loved her and she rejected you, you will not be able to move on and you will live in eternal pain wanting her to be yours :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You should ask her to send U vids of chad railing her

I have a picture of her, in a nice frame, on my desk. And there is another picture I always keep in my bag. This way, when the end of the world hits, I will be able to see her one last time.

This is the same computer I used when I created my profile 4 years ago. Not true, sorry. I forgot i sold my old laptop and I bought a new one.
I told the moderators about it when I had to introduce myself when I registered. What's more! I even emailed FatLink to see if I could get my old profile back. I have not received a reply for about 3-4 months now. I guess they had an idea who I was, so they let me stay, but they were unable to get my old acc back. :bigbrain:

We had to carry refrigerators, washing machines and ovens around a warehouse to sell them. Sometimes we had to go to the customer's house to install them. It was hard physical work with shitty pay. I accidentally dropped a fridge and got fired for not wanting to pay for it. Luckily it looks like I might be able to find a new job now. So I can cope in peace :feelsrope:

Damn it. I wouldn't want that to happen to me, but at least it would be easier to get her out of my head. (I hope...)
Did you ask her out before she blocked you?

I will never spend money on gene-altering liberal softboy drinks. What am I, the Supreme-Gentleman™? And I hate pumpkin as well.
Just an interesting thing I noticed, Elliot always bought two coffees. He always drank one when he made his videos, but never touched the other. Maybe he was hoping to meet a girl and he can offer her a coffee. Sad fucking life we live. :cryfeels:
Yes I asked her out. She said she had a bf

pretty hard now with how warm it's gotten here
I swear this heat will be the end of me.
Brutal man. That job must suck. The life of another incel... All of us will end up no this path sadly.

Are you still in uni/college
College yes, but if I don't gather enough money by the end of the school year, I will be expelled.

You should ask her to send U vids of chad railing her
Don't really wanna see that SuiFuel shit. :cryfeels:
I'm rotting here, she's living her best life. I bet there are like a hundred or more guys in her chat asking her to a date. I bet even the ugliest of them mog me to the moon and back. :feelscry:

My favorite movie. I fell in love with this girl a month before this film came out.
Fuck you Chad! You will get what you FUCKING DESERVE!!! :feelsohgod::feelsautistic:

I swear this heat will be the end of me.
Brutal man. That job must suck. The life of another incel... All of us will end up no this path sadly.

College yes, but if I don't gather enough money by the end of the school year, I will be expelled.

Don't really wanna see that SuiFuel shit. :cryfeels:
I'm rotting here, she's living her best life. I bet there are like a hundred or more guys in her chat asking her to a date. I bet even the ugliest of them mog me to the moon and back. :feelscry:

My favorite movie. I fell in love with this girl a month before this film came out.
Fuck you Chad! You will get what you FUCKING DESERVE!!! :feelsohgod::feelsautistic:
Try your best to ignore your cuck emotions and realise that foids aren’t anything special and are inherently lower than you in many aspects. Remember it’s just your instincts trying to cuck u. Listen to your mind. Then cut off that toilet and do something healthier

Easier said than done though, I’m ruled by my cuck emotions and desires jfl