Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will be alone for Thanksgiving

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
This is the first year that I will be completely and utterly alone for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and probably new year's.

I live with my father and step mom, and for the past few years they've left me alone on only one holiday to go on vacation. I was fine, because I had a close friend that would let me stay for the day, or I would pick up extra shifts at my wagie job.

This year however, my parents are taking multiple vacations because they just retired, and since my close friend got a gf he wont talk to me unless i go on antidepressants. To top it off, I switched to a different location at my wageslave job because I was offered more money, but the manager let's everyone off during the holidays. I originally applied to this particular company just because they're known for being open year round, but my location is independently owned, thus they're allowed to close for holiday's.

I really don't know how I feel about this. When i think about it, it makes me tear up because I know that i have no one. Not even my own family cares about me. A normie asked what my plans were for Thanksgiving, i was retarded and said that i dont have any because my own family is leaving me at home by myself. Ill probably just order chinese food from my favorite take out place and cope with cinema, maybe get blackout drunk so i don't have to think about how much i want to rope.

I will not be alone for Thanksgiving dinner. However, I am ignored at the table, nobody talks to me they just talk with each other without me. I just eat and leave. I'm still a loner :fuk:

That's brutal man. Probably best to just forget that day is a holiday, and forget all of its emotional significance.

I will not be alone for Thanksgiving dinner. However, I am ignored at the table, nobody talks to me they just talk with each other without me. I just eat and leave. I'm still a loner :fuk:
You're surrounded by people atleast. Good luck tho, hope its not too bad for you.

I don't celebrate these bullshit holidays

That's brutal man. Probably best to just forget that day is a holiday, and forget all of its emotional significance.
I think I'd rope if I thought too much about the emotional significance.

But yeah. Hope yours isnt too bad.

This is the first year that I will be completely and utterly alone for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and probably new year's.

I live with my father and step mom, and for the past few years they've left me alone on only one holiday to go on vacation. I was fine, because I had a close friend that would let me stay for the day, or I would pick up extra shifts at my wagie job.

This year however, my parents are taking multiple vacations because they just retired, and since my close friend got a gf he wont talk to me unless i go on antidepressants. To top it off, I switched to a different location at my wageslave job because I was offered more money, but the manager let's everyone off during the holidays. I originally applied to this particular company just because they're known for being open year round, but my location is independently owned, thus they're allowed to close for holiday's.

I really don't know how I feel about this. When i think about it, it makes me tear up because I know that i have no one. Not even my own family cares about me. A normie asked what my plans were for Thanksgiving, i was retarded and said that i dont have any because my own family is leaving me at home by myself. Ill probably just order chinese food from my favorite take out place and cope with cinema, maybe get blackout drunk so i don't have to think about how much i want to rope.
How are you on valentines day?

How are you on valentines day?
I used to have a close friend group that I hungout with alot. We would plan things on those non-family oriented holidays like Halloween. We saw the sonic movie the day it came out, on valentines day back in 2020. It was the most fun I've ever had, and will probably ever have on valentines day. Since then, we've all drifted apart because they all got gfs.

Valentines day is easier to ignore. On the 14th this year, I skipped school and stayed home, lurked in the fourm and probably watched a movie. I didnt feel alone because it's easier to find ppl on here that relate to that sentiment. All incels feel the same about valentines day, but not all incels are alone on all of the other holidays.

I used to have a close friend group that I hungout with alot. We would plan things on those non-family oriented holidays like Halloween. We saw the sonic movie the day it came out, on valentines day back in 2020. It was the most fun I've ever had, and will probably ever have on valentines day. Since then, we've all drifted apart because they all got gfs.

Valentines day is easier to ignore. On the 14th this year, I skipped school and stayed home, lurked in the fourm and probably watched a movie. I didnt feel alone because it's easier to find ppl on here that relate to that sentiment. All incels feel the same about valentines day, but not all incels are alone on all of the other holidays.
Damn, it's True that all your friends will leave you when they finally get gfs. It hurts, but I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Same. We should get our revenge on them.

@Anthrax DM and gtfih I'm in the same situation.

Welcome to the club :(

You will be alone the rest of your life tbh
He too will soon sank his fangs against the evil universe. We are stuck in a loop. To break out. We must let go of everything on earth. Your humanity. The moment I was born I knew I was special. I even Looked at the clouds and said mine when I was 3. Those were MY CLOUDS.

You won't ever be alone here.

Also, is there a reason you don't want to take antidepressants?

same here. i just splurged a lot on doordash and I am done eating for now.

I already drank last night so i don't wanna drink right now. so all I'm left with is youtube and my bed.

I think I'll watch the first harry potter movie.

You won't ever be alone here.

Also, is there a reason you don't want to take antidepressants?

My friend has misunderstandings about antidepressants. He thinks if i take them i will feel happy, and I wouldn't have to go to him as much for things.

I used to rely on him and his family alot because i cant really rely on my own family. He was like a brother to me. Ive known him since high-school, from 15 - 22, for context. Basically, anything and everything that someone would need family for, he and his family have been there for me. Theyve treated me like their own son for the past few years, because my own family doesn't. I don't know where I'd be without them, and im forever greatful for everything they've done for me.

But, a few months ago my friend got a gf. Its obvious that I am no longer seen as member of the family by him, he spends most of his time with that hole now. It was a big change for me, because I can no longer rely on him or his family for anything as it seems like he wants to distance himself from me. He slowly stopped talking to me. It felt like his family was my family, but now that he has a gf, its like she took that away from me, and I've had to basically cope with being on my own. ever since I've gone in and out of a LDAR state, I'm alone most of the time now. I don't really have the motivation to do anything anymore, because I used do almost everything with him. I think that he feels that if I went on antidepressants, then I wouldn't burden him anymore. I don't know why exactly he distanced himself from me, but I'm assuming he's tired of me having to rely on him so much. He's kind of a chad-lite, so I think he feels that having me around is holding him back from foid attention, and hes tired of missing out. He got foid attention in high-school but he never really went for any of them. Im assuming it might have been because of me, and he is reasoning that if i cope on medication he wont feel guilty for not being there for me or something.

I dont want to take medication for many reasons, the biggest being that its just a cope, it wont actually fix my problems. It'll just make it to where I have to rely on the meds to feel ok about my situation. Im also afraid that they'll change my personality, like ill just be numb to everything. I dont want to loose my sexual function, even though i dont use it I still want to be able jack off. the withdraws sound like a nightmare, and i know that even if I did take them and my friend started talking to me again, the toilet would be in the way and our friendship wouldn't be the same. It just dosent seem worth it to me, basically.

My friend has misunderstandings about antidepressants. He thinks if i take them i will feel happy, and I wouldn't have to go to him as much for things.

I used to rely on him and his family alot because i cant really rely on my own family. He was like a brother to me. Ive known him since high-school, from 15 - 22, for context. Basically, anything and everything that someone would need family for, he and his family have been there for me. Theyve treated me like their own son for the past few years, because my own family doesn't. I don't know where I'd be without them, and im forever greatful for everything they've done for me.

But, a few months ago my friend got a gf. Its obvious that I am no longer seen as member of the family by him, he spends most of his time with that hole now. It was a big change for me, because I can no longer rely on him or his family for anything as it seems like he wants to distance himself from me. He slowly stopped talking to me. It felt like his family was my family, but now that he has a gf, its like she took that away from me, and I've had to basically cope with being on my own. ever since I've gone in and out of a LDAR state, I'm alone most of the time now. I don't really have the motivation to do anything anymore, because I used do almost everything with him. I think that he feels that if I went on antidepressants, then I wouldn't burden him anymore. I don't know why exactly he distanced himself from me, but I'm assuming he's tired of me having to rely on him so much. He's kind of a chad-lite, so I think he feels that having me around is holding him back from foid attention, and hes tired of missing out. He got foid attention in high-school but he never really went for any of them. Im assuming it might have been because of me, and he is reasoning that if i cope on medication he wont feel guilty for not being there for me or something.

I dont want to take medication for many reasons, the biggest being that its just a cope, it wont actually fix my problems. It'll just make it to where I have to rely on the meds to feel ok about my situation. Im also afraid that they'll change my personality, like ill just be numb to everything. I dont want to loose my sexual function, even though i dont use it I still want to be able jack off. the withdraws sound like a nightmare, and i know that even if I did take them and my friend started talking to me again, the toilet would be in the way and our friendship wouldn't be the same. It just dosent seem worth it to me, basically.
Brutal story. It's always sad when friends get girlfriends because they drop everything else. I also think he has no empathy for you, if he thinks just taking antidepressants would fix you. The idea behind them is that you'd take them so you'd function more normally and then be able to improve the areas in your life that made you feel depressed in the first place. Having friends and support is very important during this process.

If you don’t become more independent, you may lose this friendship. Relying too much on someone is bad no matter how you look at it