Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I will just kill myself

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
I can't find any other faggot more pathetic than those who admit that they are suicidal and think they can get it done any moment so they just wait for the right time to commit suicide
You are a coward to live how you gonna gather so much courage it takes to commit suicide if you really wanna take revenge against society be a fucking maniac do what normies think is inappropriate,immoral and not good
You will never gather courage to commit suicide you know that so many people with terminal illness who suffer from pain everyday we are talking about the physical pain here and lot of homeless people who sleep on the roads where people kick them, prisoners who get brutally beaten down and raped people who did nothing wrong and get locked up for no reason don't you think these people have more reasons to commit suicide than you do but they don't because they know it's not that easy you need real courage if you had that courage you would've go and talked to a girl (not for real incel Bros)or made some friends
Being suicidal is pathetic and it just makes you look like a whiny bitch
I've been "suicidal" and I have came to this realization after some time I spent being a complete retarded nigger

Last edited:
I can't find any other faggot more pathetic than those who admit that they are suicidal and think they can get it done any moment so they just wait for the right time to commit suicide
You are a coward to live how you gonna gather so much courage it takes to commit suicide if you really wanna take revenge against society be a fucking maniac do what normies think is inappropriate,immoral and not good
You will never gather courage to commit suicide you know that so many people with terminal illness who suffer from pain everyday we are talking about the physical pain here and lot of homeless people who sleep on the roads where people kick them, prisoners who get brutally beaten down and raped people who did nothing wrong and get locked up for no reason don't you think these people have more reasons to commit suicide than you do but they don't because they know it's not that easy you need real courage if you had that courage you would've go and talked to a girl (real incel Bros)or made some friends
Being suicidal is pathetic and it just makes you look like a whiny bitch
I've been "suicidal" and I have came to this realization after some time I spent being a complete retarded niggee
Based.

Wow you're tough, who are you trying to impress, lad

Anyone with access to firearms has no excuse to not go through with it.

RING DING DING DING BAASED! DING DING BASED!

Someone call the based department

But also, different people can tolerate different levels of pain

brutal lack of commaspill

I would've posted it on Instagram if i wanted to impress buddy
So you're a normfag that uses shit like kikestagram too haha

Last edited:
I can't do it, you never know what comes after life.

All kind of religions even buddhists are saying that the suffering will not end after suicide

I can't do it, you never know what comes after life.

All kind of religions even buddhists are saying that the suffering will not end after suicide
Suicide is just plane retarded why do you think no religion encourages suicide?

It depends on what methods are accessible, I’m sure a lot more people would be dead if you were just able to go into a hospital and have them put you down with anesthesia.

Not a single word

Suiciding is a human defence mechanism.
its part of our nature, it came with our advance intelligence,
A self destruct mode is meant to relieve you from pain.
It should only be used in a logical situation

Being an incell shouldn't be one of them.
We can still be incels and be proud and show the world we dont give a fuck.
Life is a good experience and you die anyway eventually