Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fathers commit suicide?

dtrazr

dtrazr

Greycel
They've had sex with a woman. A woman has loved them enough to have their child.

Feeling the touch of a woman, just once, would be the single greatest achievement of my life.

But these fathers commit suicide even though a woman actually likes them and they have a child to raise. So pathetic. They might be more pathetic than me.

They've had sex with a woman. A woman has loved them enough to have their child.

Feeling the touch of a woman, just once, would be the single greatest achievement of my life.

But these fathers commit suicide even though a woman actually likes them and they have a child to raise. So pathetic. They might be more pathetic than me.
oofy doofy betabuxx

No clue. They got what we’ve all wanted, and leave their children helpless to the foids that created them, and generally very directionless.

oofy doofy betabuxx
being a betabuxxer is worse than being a slave during the antebellum south. At least the nigger slaves were working hard for their superior white master, pretty honourable if you ask me. Meanwhile, betabuxxer is working his ass off for a foid that doesn't love him, for a foid that thinks about her highschool chad sweetheart when having sex, for a foid that leeches off his money.
pathetic, abhorrent, shameful, i don't blame them for killing themselves.

Many reasons. Dead bedrooms, nagging wife, unfaithful wife, disrespectful and or spoiled kids, no financial freedom, shitty work life.

Hell, it’s better to be alone than with an absolute bitch of a family that hates you.

Many reasons. Dead bedrooms, nagging wife, unfaithful wife, disrespectful and or spoiled kids, no financial freedom, shitty work life.

Hell, it’s better to be alone than with an absolute bitch of a family that hates you.
Exactly. The answer seems pretty obvious.

you think being a lonely fuck with absolutely no one caring about your existence is better than dealing with a shitty wife and kids?

you think being a lonely fuck with absolutely no one caring about your existence is better than dealing with a shitty wife and kids?
Yes, at least I wouldn’t be a cuckold in a dead bedroom relationship with a nagging whore that probably cheats on the side and children that don’t love you. That seems like a lowly life, even worse than an incel’s. At least we can be somewhat at peace by ourselves even if it is lonely and depressing.

I knew a married guy who killed himself because he couldn't deal with his wife having an affair. Some men can't get over that. Foids can steal everything

Yes, at least I wouldn’t be a cuckold in a dead bedroom relationship with a nagging whore that probably cheats on the side and children that don’t love you. That seems like a lowly life, even worse than an incel’s. At least we can be somewhat at peace by ourselves even if it is lonely and depressing.
There's nothing worse than dying as a virgin

Because there sons becoming trannies
There daughters join only fans

depression pointless world,alot of bad things alot of radical extremism pointless too materialistic life no connection to a religion and feel in a deep + bad wifes who scream at their men or bad kids with job problems or finding no joy with life taking too much meds alot of reasons.

Yeah they just feel like they are stuck in a vicious cycle in a dead end (however many of us are too and we don't rope). I feel bad they had to take that final step

japan should create a anime tutorial show or smth where it includes all the traits of a typical anime foid and it get forced to be studied and watched in high school as a subject on foids globally, and by the next 20 years or so there might be results for respectful submissive shy and pretty hoes somehow :feelskek:

i doubt that husbands which women actually like and treat good even kill themselves, it's usually betabuxers who raise other men's child, living in sexless marriage.

i doubt that husbands which women actually like and treat good even kill themselves, it's usually betabuxers who raise other men's child, living in sexless marriage.
The majority of men are betabux

Dead bedrooms, nagging wife, unfaithful wife, disrespectful
if man has dead bedrooms, nagging and unfaithful wife then kids is not from him as well.

They were cheated on

The majority of men are betabux
yes, you have to be really attractive so women won't require you to provide for them. Such men exists, they live off women's finances.

and yeah, marital rape is fake, if i marry you you are forced to be my sexslave that might be the reason since they can get lots of husbands locked up over it even though its a basic right:cryfeels:

I knew one that killed himself, he got cheated on and was a betabux

They find out their wife or daughter were whores

Maybe thats the reason why.

I would be more likely to kill myself after I lose my virginity, im not going to die a virgin, they experienced the peak of their life and there is nothing left so they rope, makes sense to me.

I think life has a little bit more to it than touching vaginas.
Cuck thread

cause sometimes all they do is work work work and can barely even see their kids. Sometimes married couples also stay together despite starting to hate each other just for the kids sake which makes the situation worse. I had a situation like that with my relatives and the father also killed himself

because life for modern men sucks