Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never be like Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Its over, i will never make Arnold Schwarzenegger proud. He motivated me to start gymmaxing and it was the best cope i ever had, but i have bad genetics.

Maybe i need to start doing steroids like @HiddenUzer but i am too afraid of getting acne tbh

My goal

Bild.jpeg

My natural genetic peak

Bild.jpeg

I may mog some sticks, but it’s still nothing impressive. It looks very average.

Maybe i will inject T or something, so that i at least get more muscular.

Last edited:
If you do not have the genetic potential to be a god among men, taking steroids will not improve your situation much. Many guys jump on gear and you cannot even tell! Your bodyfat is a little high which makes you look fluffy; diet and training should be your primary focus.

All cyclists, for example are lean, regardless of their performance on the road/track - this is due to training selection and diet. You could be very lean, if you wanted, but you would need to overhaul your current regiment and focus more on refining your plan.
Being lean is for faggots. I want to become big

Over for Arnold SchwarzeNIGGER-cels

I highly doubt this is your genetic potential, unless you have been training for many decades. Like I said, refine your plan. If you want to be big (bulky), accept that you will never look like a bodybuilder; eat slightly more than your TDEE and train high volume, low intensity (or the opposite if you want to do strength training like I used to, though a mix of the two is ideal).
You are talking to me like you know more about bodybuilding than me

you posted a picture of a shirtless famous male and say it motivates you. thats gay
Didn’t say it makes me horny or what? Over for low iq cels

How long have you been training for? Most natural bodybuilders have been training for many decades in order to build up a solid base of dense muscle. You do not look like you have been training seriously for as long as they have (10-20 years plus).
1 year

enjoy staring at arnold then. Millions of others soys over invested in him to put him in the famous position for you to, thirty five years later, relate to a now eighty year old russian who has zero actual relevancy to your life
You want to over invest in a concept of male form and draw assumptions about it. Will it lead you to female sex? No. You will cope in a gym thinking of arnold. I'd call that pretty fucking gay and your free not to but know it's only out of your own bias
Who hurt you?

enjoy staring at arnold then. Millions of others soys over invested in him to put him in the famous position for you to, thirty five years later, relate to a now eighty year old russian who has zero actual relevancy to your life
You want to over invest in a concept of male form and draw assumptions about it. Will it lead you to female sex? No. You will cope in a gym thinking of arnold. I'd call that pretty fucking gay and your free not to but know it's only out of your own bias
The gym doesn’t always have to be about getting laid. It’s a fun cope that helps you become more healthy and less bored, nothing wrong with someone taking inspiration from one of the greats

Arnold had good genes, hard work, and steroids to look the way he did.

if ye want then go for it you mister sinister!
gym is gud, right right right

I may mog some sticks, but it’s still nothing impressive. It looks very average...
I'm one of the sticks you mog. You may be average, but I'm inferior to you tbh. I think I'm genetically predisposed to being physically weak which is why I feel inferior to other men in general.