Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I will never leave this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
you are my family, this is the best forum in all the internet, the community is very supportive, I haven't received a single insult or bad comment under my genius IQ threads, this post is "inceldom related" because it talks about the forum itself, also we have the best moderation team in all the internet, I'm so proud of saying that, I've posted more than 120 threads in less than 2 months in "Inceldom Discussion", this is the best way possible for passing all my day, as a subhuman with a worthless dick no woman will ever want me, so it's useless for me to even try, it's very useful instead that I post here every day, I have more than 500 hours online, so far so good :feelsaww::feelsaww:

I need to insult my worthless dick even more every day and to insult my subhuman face even more every, even more every day, also I need to hate foids even more, they deny my right sex, as you know I'm entitled to a perfect stacy, but I would fuck also an ugly foid but they don't give me the opportunity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I used 20 differents dating apps, swiped right to 20000 profiles, EVERY foid rejected me, I have 0 likes and 0 matches in all the fucking apps, if only one single girl wanted me I would give her all my love, but no girl wants me, so I hate them, if only a female hugged me I will leave the forum, but they don't even want to hug me :feelstrash:

Glory to Incelistan, blackpill patriam :feelsLightsaber:

no, its not at all th best site. Its full of fagcels and subhumans.

Based, have a good day:whitepill:

:feelshaha:
I used 20 differents dating apps, swiped right to 20000 profiles, EVERY foid rejected me, I have 0 likes and 0 matches in all the fucking apps
Yikes sweaty.

We'll see if you'll be here next year,seen others like you,saying similar things,and all of a sudden they disappeared,prolly cause they were fakecels who ascended.
Trueeee. I have seen so many come and go over the years, whether dropping off into inactivity, self-ban, or mod ban, or whatever other reason. I feel like an ancient fucking sphinx here and Im not even an OGcel. Ngl I was kind of hoping in the back of my mind when I joined this site this would just be some edgy growing phase myself, hoping that I would look back with cringe after ascending cooming in some nerdy college girl.

But no, such was not my fate. Postmaxxers are temporary, truecels are eternal :feelsUgh:

Even when I do rag on newcels or :feelstastyman: posts, it is usually in jest. If I didn't enjoy the culture of mutual copers, I wouldn't even be here.

I used 20 differents dating apps, swiped right to 20000 profiles, EVERY foid rejected me, I have 0 likes and 0 matches in all the fucking apps, if only one single girl wanted me I would give her all my love, but no girl wants me, so I hate them, if only a female hugged me I will leave the forum, but they don't even want to hug me :feelstrash:
They sensed your personality I swear :foidSoy:

you are my family, this is the best forum in all the internet, the community is very supportive, I haven't received a single insult or bad comment under my genius IQ threads, this post is "inceldom related" because it talks about the forum itself, also we have the best moderation team in all the internet, I'm so proud of saying that, I've posted more than 120 threads in less than 2 months in "Inceldom Discussion", this is the best way possible for passing all my day, as a subhuman with a worthless dick no woman will ever want me, so it's useless for me to even try, it's very useful instead that I post here every day, I have more than 500 hours online, so far so good :feelsaww::feelsaww:

I need to insult my worthless dick even more every day and to insult my subhuman face even more every, even more every day, also I need to hate foids even more, they deny my right sex, as you know I'm entitled to a perfect stacy, but I would fuck also an ugly foid but they don't give me the opportunity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JoinedApr 3, 2022

> will never leave

ok we will see about that

What did he do this time?

It seems this site has left you instead....

if only a female hugged me I will leave the forum, but they don't even want to hug me :feelstrash:
Did you get hugged by a foid that wasn't from your own mother yet? Or did you force yourself to get a hug from another foid to the point where she panicked and hugged you back out of fear? :feelskek:

Is this why you left the forum? :feelswhat: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Congrats if you did I guess :f: :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

A thread that didn't age well.

I hate liarcels

guys at least im still here with you

Ur such a sweet brocel
I will never leave u too

Am I the only good aprilcel left? the only one to distinguish himself in that spring month?

I will not forget you, @InMinecraft

What an irony.

Not surprising

Dude postmaxxed for 2 months then left :feelshaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.