Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today i cried

• Thread starter justkeepingitreal
  • Start date
justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
My younger brother mogs me in every damn physical aspect he is more handsome more strong and recently he height mogged me at 13 while iam 20, shouldn't we have the same genes i cried because i felt certain that there was a creator but i was made to be hated and looked down at.

Your mom cheated on your dad

Brutal cuckpill. There is little worse than raising a child that isn't your own.
Wish my dad wouldnt have raised my bastard sister. Then i wouldnt exist and i wouldt have to endure this life that consists of nothing but pain

Wish my dad wouldnt have raised my bastard sister. Then i wouldnt exist and i wouldt have to endure this life that consists of nothing but pain
Indeed. We need to be compensated by the government for the pain of our existence that we never chose—ten thousand dollars every week for our lives of being Sub-Five inkwells.

Indeed. We need to be compensated by the government for the pain of our existence that we never chose—ten thousand dollars every week for our lives of being Sub-Five inkwells.
Agreed. Niggers, Kikes and foids get reperations, why dont we get any ?

Agreed. Niggers, Kikes and foids get reperations, why dont we get any ?
Because no one loves men, and no ONE loves ugly men. In fact, they are the only group that is accepted to be targeted and hated. Just look at Asian and Indian men. Nobody likes them, especially foids.

Because no one loves men, and no ONE loves ugly men. In fact, they are the only group that is accepted to be targeted and hated. Just look at Asian and Indian men. Nobody likes them, especially foids.
Most niggers are also ugly and yet countries like France kisses their ass

Don't envy or disrespect your lil bro or he'll beat yo ass up, just sayin' :feelsclown:

Most niggers are also ugly and yet countries like France kisses their ass
Because they are niggers. Niggers get special treatment because of the Jews, and because of the Jews retarded white women and cucked white men go along with it. Indians aren't so lucky to receive such benefits and support.

i am the lil bro now

Anyway, so would you rather have a lil bro that is unattractive or weak and gets bullied, depressed, emotionally numb and all the other things that he has to go through for survival.

Would it sadden you, if you found out that he never talked about it and goes through it all alone because he don't want his bro to step up for him just in case big brother would get in trouble or get sad for him.

If there was a button to make all of this happen, would you press it but have to tell him what you did?

If you press it, then you can believe that the Creator doesn't hate you and you won't have to cry about it again :feelsLightsaber:
If you don't press it, it would tell something different about you ;)

ofcourse I know nothing about you and your brother, this is just a pov from a stranger speaking his mind out based on what has been put on the table.