Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will not do a single productive thing until i die because of foids

• Thread starter SlavicPolishSub3
  • Start date
S

SlavicPolishSub3

Self-banned
-
I wont go to job,improve myself in any way or even watch movies,i will rot because no matter what ill do,i would be still unhappy because im not nt and ugly incel.

I wont go to job,improve myself in any way or even watch movies,i will rot because no matter what ill do,i would be still unhappy because im not nt and ugly incel.
You will be conscripted by globohomo polish government to fight Russia just like @NihilisticSoul

You will be conscripted by globohomo polish government to fight Russia just like @NihilisticSoul
If there would be war i would kill and rape civil females polish/russian/ukrainian and then die from russian bullet like dog im

Basado.

If there would be war i would kill and rape civil females polish/russian/ukrainian and then die from russian bullet like dog im
55795.jpg

I just work for myself, to afford a roof, food, and copes. I work the minimum I need to. I hate the idea of generating extra tax dollars that the government will use to put policies into place that just accelerate hypergamy and make it even MORE likely that I’ll die alone.

War is not likely to come to Poland.