Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will obtain control over a section of society

• Thread starter ToxicPersonality
  • Start date
T

ToxicPersonality

Banned
-
Ive been thinking that what i can do is slowly obtain power over the course of 15 years so that im at a point where i can make major decisions that effects the lives of tens of thousands of people. If not much more. Im currently making meticlious steps to reach this goal. Ive made a stepping stone of goals that are obtainable for me that end in me being in this position. Everyone will be sitting back, enjoying life, just living it up with each others company. Doing what people do. While i will be there all along, crafting a master plan through bite sized steps, slivering my way between them, as they sit, oblivious to my creeping grip encompassing them from all around. They will all answer to me, for i am the supreme calculator, the mastermind, the insidious genius. My wraith will come down upon the snivering swine that inhabits the earth, for they will be subjected to my will. It will be up to me if they live like complete shit, or have a good life. Mark my words. For they have always doubted me, but what i say does come true. For i am the one whom holds the truth.

incel revolution

cool cant wait

This is a much more transcendent goal than trying to ascend. Try to update us man.

Ive been thinking that what i can do is slowly obtain power over the course of 15 years so that im at a point where i can make major decisions that effects the lives of tens of thousands of people. If not much more. Im currently making meticlious steps to reach this goal. Ive made a stepping stone of goals that are obtainable for me that end in me being in this position. Everyone will be sitting back, enjoying life, just living it up with each others company. Doing what people do. While i will be there all along, crafting a master plan through bite sized steps, slivering my way between them, as they sit, oblivious to my creeping grip encompassing them from all around. They will all answer to me, for i am the supreme calculator, the mastermind, the insidious genius. My wraith will come down upon the snivering swine that inhabits the earth, for they will be subjected to my will. It will be up to me if they live like complete shit, or have a good life. Mark my words. For they have always doubted me, but what i say does come true. For i am the one whom holds the truth.
Low IQ megalomaniac

Joined May 29, 2020
Posts 71
Online 20h 58m

Smells like delusions of grandeur.

Learned elders of zions me

Low IQ. And you meant "wrath", not "wraith". Wrath is rage and anger. A wraith is a ghost. Also if you're going to use "whom", use it properly. And "meticlious" isn't a word.

Low IQ. And you meant "wrath", not "wraith". Wrath is rage and anger. A wraith is a ghost. Also if you're going to use "whom", use it properly. And "meticlious" isn't a word.
Ah look another soy cuck who equates grammer and spelling to be respresentative of higher level functions. This shows how your brain merely operarates at a low level analytical way, such as that of a mindless societal drone, churning away at exacting values that have no base other than in the elevation of stacy and chad. You are utterly and completely beneath me, swine. You will be one of my mindless slaves.

Ah look another soy cuck who equates grammer and spelling to be respresentative of higher level functions. This shows how your brain merely operarates at a low level analytical way, such as that of a mindless societal drone, churning away at exacting values that have no base other than in the elevation of stacy and chad. You are utterly and completely beneath me, swine. You will be one of my mindless slaves.

I suggest you go post your novels on r/newbwriters rather than here, this isn't really the best forum to share your low IQ fiction writings

Ive been imagining that what I can do is gradually acquire control through the span of 15 years so that im at a point where I can settle on significant choices that impacts the lives of a huge number of individuals. If very little more. Im at present creation meticlious steps to arrive at this objective. Ive made a venturing stone of objectives that are realistic for me that end in me being in this position. Everybody will be sitting back, getting a charge out of life, simply celebrating the good life with every others organization. Doing what individuals do. While I will be there from the start, making a ground breaking strategy through reduced down advances, fragmenting my way between them, as they sit, neglectful of my crawling grasp enveloping them from all around. They will all response to me, for I am the incomparable number cruncher, the driving force, the slippery virtuoso. My apparition will descend upon the snivering pig that possesses the earth, for they will be exposed to my will. It will be up to me on the off chance that they live like total crap, or have a decent life. Imprint my words. For they have consistently questioned me, yet what I state comes valid. For I am the one whom holds reality.

Dude those are the only spelling and grammatical errors?

As for OP, your plan sounds like that failed suicide bomber who blew himself up in the back of a bus killing only himself and causing only minor (if I recall correctly) injuries to one other person.

Then again....in light of this forum, maybe it was a success?

I’ve thought about that idea too. Good luck beginning your disasterpiece :feelsokman:

You guys can hate and doubt all you want. All you do is show yourself to be normie scum who will be drinking and smoking in your 50s working for pennys om the dollar. While i am your slave driver. You will all bow before me

You guys can hate and doubt all you want. All you do is show yourself to be normie scum who will be drinking and smoking in your 50s working for pennys om the dollar. While i am your slave driver. You will all bow before me
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: keep coping greynigg

As long as you take womens rights away

keep us updated

A583A10B 40C1 4120 889A 5B17344FE46D

If you are Abu Muslim, I will be our Al-Muqanna.