Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will start making incel vlogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Like ER, just without showing my face. I will go on walks to beautiful and serenic places and then talk about women's and normies' cruelty towards autistic/ socially inept/ awkward men and my personal experiences of how terribly women have treated me all my life. Obviously I won't be committing a mass shooting though.

fucking based
dont put that shit on jewtube though use bitchute
i look forward to seeing your life please explore places ive never seen and discuss you thoughts and feelings

fucking based
dont put that shit on jewtube though use bitchute
i look forward to seeing your life please explore places ive never seen and discuss you thoughts and feelings
Thanks bro. I know a lot of cool abandoned places.

Video is not for us. Make blogs or do radio. People like us don't do well with our faces out. Unless... :chad: :feelssus:

Video is not for us. Make blogs or do radio. People like us don't do well with our faces out. Unless... :chad: :feelssus:
Literally read the first sentence of my post past the title lol

he doesnt need to show his face
scenery and a voice is all that matters

Like ER, just without showing my face. I will go on walks to beautiful and serenic places and then talk about women's and normies' cruelty towards autistic/ socially inept/ awkward men and my personal experiences of how terribly women have treated me all my life. Obviously I won't be committing a mass shooting though.
Based show us the yt

Ok, it's been 2 weeks, What's your channel called? Where's your first video?

Ok, it's been 2 weeks, What's your channel called? Where's your first video?
I recorded the video but I gotta use voice changing software. So far the ones I tried make me sound retarded.

Based, looking forward to it

I recorded the video but I gotta use voice changing software. So far the ones I tried make me sound retarded.
Beta males use voice changing software

What's the channel called?
Where is the first video?
Distorting the sound of a video literally takes me 45 seconds in my video editing software ...
I thought you were in college, but you struggle to upload simple vlogs, lmao :feelskek:

What's the channel called?
Where is the first video?
Distorting the sound of a video literally takes me 45 seconds in my video editing software ...
I thought you were in college, but you struggle to upload simple vlogs, lmao :feelskek:
Why are you still obsessed with me lmao?
I can distort the sound fine but it either sounds retarded or too much like me.
What software do you use?