Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish actually quirky foids existed

F

fastnbulbous

Major
★★★★★
I wish there were foids who genuinely had high IQs and were into good music and good entertainment not for attention, but because they actually like it
I wish there were foids who didn't give a shit about what others think
I wish there were foids who were not hypersexual animals or high standard "asexual" bitches
I wish there were foids who did not like parties or getting drunk
I wish there were foids who did not make fun of looks

Why do all of these creatures have to be the same? There is nobody for me because foids are evil cold unempathetic eugenics machines

It is what it is, or just sciencemaxx and clone your own gf and take out any undesirable traits.

Yeah i wish mammals were actually capable of asexuality so i coukd stop being attracted to their fucking horrific gender

I wish there were foids who genuinely had high IQs and were into good music and good entertainment not for attention, but because they actually like it
I wish there were foids who didn't give a shit about what others think
I wish there were foids who were not hypersexual animals or high standard "asexual" bitches
I wish there were foids who did not like parties or getting drunk
I wish there were foids who did not make fun of looks

Why do all of these creatures have to be the same? There is nobody for me because foids are evil cold unempathetic eugenics machines
They would still not love you

The worst foids are the fake quirky ones who shove it in our faces.

Only men have the will or care to exercise free will, foids do not because they have no need to, they follow their simplistic instincts leading to the creation of the hivemind we see.