Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish HIV was more communicable and common

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
It really is irritating when I found out that even with unprotected sex HIV is transmitted from one person to the other like 0.01% of the time.

I would love to see all the Becky and Stacy whores suffer from HIV.

I wish all sexhavers get aids and every STI

I wish all stds were fatal.

That's because billions of dollars go into protecting sexhavers from the consequences of their own actions, whether that be through subsidizing contraception or developing new treatments for venereal disease. But not a penny goes towards helping incels. :feelsbadman:

Really the people at most risk for getting HIV are faggot men who take it in the ass

40% of black women have genital herpes according to the CDC.

40% of black women have genital herpes according to the CDC.

not enough

It annoys me how so many STDs are more of an annoyance then something that could be fatal or permanently crippling

The really bad ones like gonrhea are not as common as the more treatable ones. sadly

Last edited:
There's actually an argument to be made that it's not even transmittable to men from penile-vaginal intercourse. The confidence intervals fall below 0% and they had to create a category called 'men who have sex with men' because men would just lie and say they're straight because getting fucked in the ass at the Y a few times a month doesn't count.

HIV is transmitted via receptive anal primarily.

The media-establishment doesn't want to bring this to light because it would mean there's a downside to homosexual behavior, and worse there's almost no downside to straight behavior, at least in regards to HIV.

I think HIV is a hoax because the death don't correspond with the foid to Charone harem ratio.

even if it's not a hoax it's more of an anal decease.

In the name of allah and er and am

I will DEINVENT Std cures, ALL of them!!!