Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish human's were sapio sexual's.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Why is jawline's and height the measure of your sexual and life success ? why is our species the crown of earthly creation i would say choosing trait's that's useless in our evultion human being's are not like 98 percent of all other animal's our crown achivement is our abilty to reason and think in many different applied field's and yet women still choose based of jawline's rather than intellgence when intelligence is eternal it doesn't die while look's fade why is jawline's the measure of reproduction more human's should be sapio sexual's our goal's should be to create a smarter society but foid's choose good looking dude's that while yes are extremely handsome they happen to usually have low iq most incel's actually have high iq tbh

Cuz we r monkeys

Smart ppl r socially stunted often

I’m retarded so it’s over for me anyway

I’m retarded so it’s over for me anyway

Ahhhhhh that sucks tbh though i'm a heredtarian on iq you can still add to iq tbh

Humans are animals. Do you need anything more?

Females. And they themselves are stupid, sapiosexualism would make them even uglier

Humans are animals. Do you need anything more?

True human's are animal's but we are different in what should be reproductively successful for tiger's and nearly every other animal jawline's make sense but for us it should be iq tbh

Foids have low iq

The mensa Chads that will cuck all dumbasses of this planet

The mensa Chads that will cuck all dumbasses of this planet

Most dudes in mensa are not chad's tbh i wish being smart was the standard of reproduction that would make sense we all benefit in the long run standard's living increase that make's sense however jawline's what benefit's does that have ? good gene's maybe but iq is the standard we should be aiming for tbh

intelligence is from genetics too nothing would change

We are ! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No but we are partially.

We are ! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No but we are partially.

We were correction for the longest time under a monogamous culture it is common for intellgence to be the standard's under this satanic system we are slave's to the they what they show as the beautiful face's are seen as that not so much so much under monogamous culture's

I honestly don't even believe in that sapiosexual shit.

Sex is related to your animal self much more than it is to your rational self. Sure, you can appreciate your significant other's intelligence or enjoy having high IQ conversations with them, but this will only be possible if they're at least minimally physically attractive to you in the first place.

Looks are the root of everything when it comes to sex and relationships. From looks, tons of shit can stem.

it's all because of the brainwashing, without social media there would be 95% less incels