Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish there were gyms only for men

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
My gym trainer is nice, but he's always flirting with women and it destroys me, it MOGS ME, seeing this fucking mountain of muscles and testosterone flirting with beautiful women so easily, seeing women responding positively when he touches and teases them, I absolutely hate it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, when I compare the difference between how easy getting sex is for him and how easy getting sex is for me, I remind who I am, I remind I'm an undesirable arthropode to women, it puts me in my place.

The worst thing is seeing him doing it to ugly women, it reminds me that even ugly women have the opportunity of fucking a 10%er chad. The becky you like isn't a virgin, Chad and Tyrone have hit on her because these dudes have no filter, they will try to fuck anything that moves, that means that Becky is a virgin if and only if she voluntarily rejected having sex with these men, and we know that's not even a possibility, why would she do that?

If there were gyms only for men, I would feel more comfortable, I know I'm worthless sexually but I wish I could improve the appearance and capacities of my body without seeing all these things that remind me of my worthlessness, and those women make me uncomfortable, inferior and judged with their mere presence.

Women are very picky when they choose with whom they sleep with, but men are different, and that's why your crush has to deal with being hot on by Chads and she even cpmplains because it's just too much Chads for her. This is the selection criteria Chad have in his sex life: I will fuck anything that moves, but I will only have relationships with attractive women.

– Why doesn't Chad want a relationship with me? Maybe he just doesn't like relationships, he just wants to be a player.

– That's not true Becky, Chad wants a relationship, but not with YOU, because you're unattractive, you're a low tier woman, he finds you useful for sex but nothing more, Chad is genetically programmed to want to be a father, but only with a worthy woman, if it wasn't for that our species wouldn't have survived for multiple generations, that's why you're validated sexually but not romantically, but at least you're a woman, at least you don't have to deal with being an unattractive men, they aren't even validated sexually since women are picky for BOTH sex and relationships, if you were a man you would be an incel.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen because it’s misogynistic :foidSoy: :soy:

Not gonna happen because it’s misogynistic :foidSoy: :soy:
I have the right to access to men-only spaces! just as much as women have rights to access to women-only spaces.

Personal trainers fuck hoes like it’s part of the job description.

Foids will fuck their trainer to get a discount at the gym I've seen it first hand

Hardcore gyms have mostly men and roided women that aren't attractive. Or atleast they did in the past, Idk about nowadays

thank god most of the gyms where i live are male only. i can't cope with seeing women in the training place, they just disgust me when wearing very thigh clothes.

My gym trainer is nice, but he's always flirting with women and it destroys me, it MOGS ME, seeing this fucking mountain of muscles and testosterone flirting with beautiful women so easily, seeing women responding positively when he touches and teases them, I absolutely hate it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, when I compare the difference between how easy getting sex is for him and how easy getting sex is for me, I remind who I am, I remind I'm an undesirable arthropode to women, it puts me in my place.

The worst thing is seeing him doing it to ugly women, it reminds me that even ugly women have the opportunity of fucking a 10%er chad. The becky you like isn't a virgin, Chad and Tyrone have hit on her because these dudes have no filter, they will try to fuck anything that moves, that means that Becky is a virgin if and only if she voluntarily rejected having sex with these men, and we know that's not even a possibility, why would she do that?

If there were gyms only for men, I would feel more comfortable, I know I'm worthless sexually but I wish I could improve the appearance and capacities of my body without seeing all these things that remind me of my worthlessness, and those women make me uncomfortable, inferior and judged with their mere presence.

Women are very picky when they choose with whom they sleep with, but men are different, and that's why your crush has to deal with being hot on by Chads and she even cpmplains because it's just too much Chads for her. This is the selection criteria Chad have in his sex life: I will fuck anything that moves, but I will only have relationships with attractive women.

– Why doesn't Chad want a relationship with me? Maybe he just doesn't like relationships, he just wants to be a player.

– That's not true Becky, Chad wants a relationship, but not with YOU, because you're unattractive, you're a low tier woman, he finds you useful for sex but nothing more, Chad is genetically programmed to want to be a father, but only with a worthy woman, if it wasn't for that our species wouldn't have survived for multiple generations, that's why you're validated sexually but not romantically, but at least you're a woman, at least you don't have to deal with being an unattractive men, they aren't even validated sexually since women are picky for BOTH sex and relationships, if you were a man you would be an incel.
I actually am trying to make a business where it's a boxing gym but ONLY for men. I'll let you know how it goes once I save up enough.

I want to train true warriors who will not be distracted by these evil succubi, and who will instead get angry at women and use it to train.

thank god most of the gyms where i live are male only. i can't cope with seeing women in the training place, they just disgust me when wearing very thigh clothes.
you're so lucky. I sadly have to workout near women, and sometimes they wear such revealing clothing that I just end up leaving early because of their evil succubus ways for male attention.

I HATE WOMEN IN THE GYM, I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

I go to my local powerlifter / Bodybuilder gym and it's 99% guys and 1% attention whores after work, it's great.

I actually am trying to make a business where it's a boxing gym but ONLY for men. I'll let you know how it goes once I save up enough.

I want to train true warriors who will not be distracted by these evil succubi, and who will instead get angry at women and use it to train.
I wish it could work, but I don't know if it's even legal, there should be gyms separated by sex, but this PC society finds "discrimination" in everything like that.

The mogging would never end.
Male or foid.
They are all normies so its best to just workout alone at home.
I wouldn't be able to workout at home, I've tried it and I don't like it very much, I live in a little house with family members and I don't like when they see me working out, this house is very stressful because of the small size, the noise and my family interrupting me all the time and entering my room without permission.

I like the gym because I like leaving my house, sometimes I even go for a walk just to leave my stressful little house for a moment, if I had good friends I'd go out more, but I'm foreveralone.

The mogging sucks, but it's not too hard to bear it if there's no real flirting involved.

Based. Seeing foids at the gym is why I cancelled my membership years ago.
How bad.

Also, the fact that I'm paying to be mogged at the gym is so humiliating it makes me feel like a cuck.

Yes, its like every man has a light bulb in their head that will turn on when you have proportions and a goodlooking women is nearby, you like Switch to other mode and forget whats your principes.
I agree with you brother, hopefully they will open gyms like that, most of us will appreciate it

Womans in gyms should be ilegal, there should be a church who had an onlymens gym

At least you’re able to go to the gym. I applaud the effort.

At least you’re able to go to the gym. I applaud the effort.
Believe me, sometimes I want to give up, but then I remember that strong people are not the ones who never fall, but the ones who fall, cry, recover and stand up again, if you do that repeatedly when you fall, you'll be able to do it, even if it's hard, no matter how much you fall, you can always stand up again, believe me :feelsokman:.

Ngl having a gym trainer sounds like the most beta shit ever

Needing help in the gym beyond a spot is beta. Especially since ur trainer is chad? Setting urself up 4 misery. All the info u need can be found on youtube
Nahhh, I don't care about that, it may be beta but it's useful.

The only reason I would try to not be beta is to attract women, but since that won't happen anyways, who cares, I'm just going to be happy and do the "beta" things I like because nothing really matters.

Go back to the mid to late 2000's, back when I last went there was only one grandma and I don't think I ever saw a younger foid more than once. JFL. Though it was more of a competitive weightlifting gym, but a foid coming in to just to make her glutes bigger for Chad was unheard of :feelskek: If she wanted to fit in she would have to actually train and not just attention 304 around. The whole lifting thing used to be niche before social media, dating app & smartphones to cope in-between sets, yoga pants or whatever else. In many ways the world ended in 2007-2012.

It was one of the few male spaces, where actual male camaraderie existed, that got ruined.

Last edited:
It was one of the few male spaces, where actual male camaraderie existed, that got ruined.
Wow, how sad, well, at least there are some sport teams that can be man-only, for example soccer teams. Maybe there is still male camaraderie there.

seeing this fucking mountain of muscles and testosterone

What did OP mean by this? :feelskek: