Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could believe in God

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
It would be such a good cope. But Im too skeptic to believe in anything. And what kind of God would allow a good chunk of young men become incels. Do any of you believe in God? Why and why not?

Yes i beleve someone is responsible for creating humans and they might have done it as a joke or dont care about it

theres def good reasons to believe in god. strong arguements
i like william lane craig a lot. he makes wonderful arguements for god

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtSXyrEzXs4

i dont like the moral arguement, but the other arguements are strong

please note this is for god, NOT for religions like Christianity or whatever

And what kind of God would allow a good chunk of young men become incels.
Free will. We - as a humanity - have chosen total freedom (or actually the illusion of freedom because being a slave to your physical desires is not a freedom at all) over living as God has created us at the beginning, and now we have to live with the consequences of that. Wars, diseases, starvation, inceldom, discrimination etc are a results of our corrupted nature. Saying that "God shouldn't allow this to happen" doesn't make sense because this is exactly what we have chosen. You can't eat a cake and have a cake, and you can't have a free will and live in a total paradise on Earth, without any option to rebel to God's Law (because no choice = no free will de facto)

Free will. We - as a humanity - have chosen total freedom (or actually the illusion of freedom because being a slave to your physical desires is not a freedom at all) over living as God has created us at the beginning, and now we have to live with the consequences of that. Wars, diseases, starvation, inceldom, discrimination etc are a results of our corrupted nature. Saying that "God shouldn't allow this to happen" doesn't make sense because this is exactly what we have chosen. You can't eat a cake and have a cake, and you can't have a free will and live in a total paradise on Earth, without any option to rebel to God's Law (because no choice = no free will de facto)
Well said. Im getting closer and closer to believing in God

brother in Christ :feelsautistic:
christianity is not justified to believe in
"i saw jesus raise the dead bro, trust me" is not sufficient evidence for such claims
extra ordanary claims require extraordanary evidence
raising people form the dead, walking on water, and parting the sea is fucking incredibly EXTRAORDANARY as fuck
its possible it happened, but its simply not justified to believe in
it doesnt matter how jesus and friends make you feel. its simply not justified to believe in. unlike the concept of god, for instance

one way to test an concept's strength is to listen to debates about it
people defending if a belief in christiniaty is justfied get fucking COOKED by atheists, its really sad, actually

i think there are strong arguments for a belief in god. but christianity is simply not justified to believe in

parting the sea
This actually has been confirmed. The place where the crossing of the sea took place has been found, along side all other places mentioned in the story of Exodus, including the mount Sinai, where God came down in a cloud of fire.
You could start here https://truediscoveries.org/red-sea-crossing/
or search for red sea crossing.

As for the rest. Christianity is justified to believe in, because its based on historical evidence. What most retards dont understand, is that historical evidence are not based on repetitive experiment evidence. You do not repeat history to confirm it, and based on historical evidence, the life, death and resurrections of Jesus Christ is a historical fact.

Its not a good cope cause you will find yourself laughing at the stuff religion says if your over 90iq