Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish I could control titans like Zeke, and have them eat foids.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I would yell, “Hey you there - eat those foids!”.

The titans would run over, and start devouring the foids. Then I would suddenly yell, “Stop!”.

As the titan gripped the bleeding foid in its jaws, I would walk up, and take the engagement ring off of the foid’s finger.

I’d hold the engagement ring in my hand, and say, “no need for you to eat this also”.

Suddenly, the foid uses the last bit of strength she has in her body to scream, “curse you incel!”.

Feeling extremely insulted, I would turn around, and tell the titan -

“You can move now!”

“Yamero Kudasai Please Stop!”

holy mother of based...
I jokingly told my mother that foids, “hate me like I was lighting the fire under the feet of the women being burned at the steak during the Salem Witch Trials”.

IMG 7620

And since I can control titans, whoever drinks my spinal fluid will be turned into a titan when I yell.

My genius plan, would be to have the foids in the area drink my spinal fluid - which my henchmen and I poured onto the coffee beans at all of the local coffee shops.

Later that night, when all of the foids are sitting at home watching the latest episode of “Euphoria”, I’ll make my way into the center of the city.

Suddenly, a foid I know from work sees me. The foid is holding the hand of her cute little white sister.

“Please, spare my sister”, the older foid would cry out.

“She’s only 12-years-old, just wait until we evacuate the city before you yell!”, the older foid would scream out as tears gushed out of her eyes.

I would pretend to care for a moment, and then I would look at the older sister and say -

“You two have fucked your last dogs.”

And then I would yell!

This is like a bedtime story for me. :feelscomfy:

Are you trolling or you are really legitimately want this

Are you trolling or you are really legitimately want this
Dude, I literally am sitting on the floor, at 11:58pm after a hard day of working two jobs, dreaming about this.

As the two sisters held one another, the older sister would shout, “Just hold on to me, no matter what happens just hold on to me!”.

Both sisters would start to glow with a bright light.

“Don’t worry - your big sister is here with you!”, the older sister would scream.

A lightning bolt would strike, and transform the two foids into mindless titans.

“Make yourselves useful - and eat those foids over there who didn’t drink my spinal fluid!”, I would yell.

I would grab my stomach, and laugh - as I watched the two sister titans greedily eat the surviving foids. And the best part is - on a deep subliminal level - the two sister titans feel guilty that they are eating human flesh.

Dude, I literally am sitting on the floor, at 11:58pm after a hard day of working two jobs, dreaming about this.

As the two sisters held one another, the older sister would shout, “Just hold on to me, no matter what happens just hold on to me!”.

Both sisters would start to glow with a bright light.

“Don’t worry - your big sister is here with you!”, the older sister would scream.

A lightning bolt would strike, and transform the two foids into mindless titans.

“Make yourselves useful - and eat those foids over there who didn’t drink my spinal fluid!”, I would yell.

I would grab my stomach, and laugh - as I watched the two sister titans greedily eat the surviving foids. And the best part is - on a deep subliminal level - the two sister titans feel guilty that they are eating human flesh.
Shit, then okay, if you are going mind-destruct after two jobs.. who would think cohesively after two jobs

Where are you working?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back