Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i wish i could have chubby anime gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
39db4ec640c52e0660e48f7ae80e3493a449e016r1 521 646v2 uhq

imagine resting your head in her big and soft titties while she caresses your head and your face with her chubby and soft hands
imagine hugging her while sleeping, how soft her body is
nowadays a lot of women are either fat as fuck or skinny, there is no in between and that is sad, can appreciate these chubby chicks only 2d
i can't even dream of them, only daydream and my capacity for daydreaming is going to hell :fuk:

Mogs me I hate chubby women. I wouldn't even be able to get hard to them.

Chubby women in anime are MILES above chubby women irl. Once i see those fat legs and lard i would go :feelspuke:

i like them just as much as i like skinny

not even to the foid in the pic? shes very cute tbh
No. it's over for low t and low sex drive cels. I can only get hard to foids like this nowadays
E186BED1 286B 447F 8AB6 646F6C7AF3F5

i like them just as much as i like skinny

not even to the foid in the pic? shes very cute tbh

Are you curry? you like fat cows? I like holstaurus thots taking aside cow shit stuff

Are you curry? you like fat cows? I like holstaurus thots taking aside cow shit stuff
im not curry, and idk what holstaurus foids are

I'd rather have a lamia gf

Wouldn't you like a lamia gf?
No. I've played my fair share of monmusu hentai but I never got into lamia despite having lots of exposure to them. Probably because I'm a leg person.

chubby girls have bigger tits

G
View attachment 472187
imagine resting your head in her big and soft titties while she caresses your head and your face with her chubby and soft hands
nowadays a lot of women are either fat as fuck or skinny, there is no in between and that is sad, can appreciate these chubby chicks only 2d
i can't even dream of them, only daydream and my capacity for daydreaming is going to hell :fuk:
Gay faggot weeb shit ,I’d rather have Harley Quinn or Wonder Woman as a gf,would empty myself all day

View attachment 472187
Based and high T
No. it's over for low t and low sex drive cels
Brutal

Chubby women in anime are MILES above chubby women irl
chubby lolis are galaxies above

chubby girls have bigger tits
there is a distinct difference between naturally better-endowed functional glutes/breast vs just being obese and them being larger due to body fat

fattier breast tissue won't produce more milk for the babies I put in her, it's just a burden

Last edited:
I prefer poison ivy over them

For some reason I thought Ivy would've been with more men but the truth is probably just that she KISSES more men. In terms of sex partners Harley probably has more.

Ivy mainly kisses men to intoxicate them into slaves to commit her crimes to save the environment so it's kind of hard to hate her like that. IE she's kissing Chad so she can murder him and feed him to her venus flytrap so it doesn't feel like I got cucked as long as she doesn't feed me to the flytrap too

I have absolutely no idea what Wonder Woman's count is like. On one hand she's probably very busy fighting compared to most foids to have time for sex partners, but OTOH she probably is high-test and horny and fucks a lot off-camera, plus she's like a century old so a lot more time to get a notch count.

I wonder who fucks more guys between She-Hulk and Wonder woman though...

wanting chubby = low T

poison ivy
She is good too
For some reason I thought Ivy would've been with more men but the truth is probably just that she KISSES more men. In terms of sex partners Harley probably has more.

Ivy mainly kisses men to intoxicate them into slaves to commit her crimes to save the environment so it's kind of hard to hate her like that. IE she's kissing Chad so she can murder him and feed him to her venus flytrap so it doesn't feel like I got cucked as long as she doesn't feed me to the flytrap too

I have absolutely no idea what Wonder Woman's count is like. On one hand she's probably very busy fighting compared to most foids to have time for sex partners, but OTOH she probably is high-test and horny and fucks a lot off-camera, plus she's like a century old so a lot more time to get a notch count.

I wonder who fucks more guys between She-Hulk and Wonder woman though...
All comic bitches are hot af , mostly dc ones are my favorite

My niece is an inbetween and she has huge tits and cute face
Also before you say "pedo inkler" she's 20 years old and i'm 21
fuck off IT

View attachment 472187
same man fuuuuuck :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel sad when chubby girls in toons get rejected by guys it makes me wish I could date them instead of the guy who rejected them.

Especially when it's a sub-Chad guy she's after (has realistic standard) like a short/bald caillou ripoff