Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could LDAR The rest of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
You can, if you die before your parents do.

Believe it or not, some people on here would rather wageslave.
2597817-6819041011-laugh.gif

Yeah dude. I kind of miss playing wow 16 hours a day. I was really involved, very active on the forums for my server and in durotar, as well as WarcraftMovies.com and Alpha / Beta testing. I had a no-nonsense approach to the game and really took it seriously, because it was what I loved doing.

I used to want to be a streamer, as much as I loathed streaming. Being able to make a living playing wow didn't seem too bad, because I'd be able to play more wow. But I hate streaming as a principal. Streaming was like the Chads of wow to me. People who weren't even necessarily good at the game but had followers based on how charismatic or fun of a person they were. Not to mention the plague of foids who would stream for money.

Yeah dude. I kind of miss playing wow 16 hours a day. I was really involved, very active on the forums for my server and in durotar, as well as WarcraftMovies.com and Alpha / Beta testing. I had a no-nonsense approach to the game and really took it seriously, because it was what I loved doing.

I used to want to be a streamer, as much as I loathed streaming. Being able to make a living playing wow didn't seem too bad, because I'd be able to play more wow. But I hate streaming as a principal. Streaming was like the Chads of wow to me. People who weren't even necessarily good at the game but had followers based on how charismatic or fun of a person they were. Not to mention the plague of foids who would stream for money.
I wish I could go back to 2010-2014 when WoW was the best and the community was huge.

I’m sick of the game after playing legion content for a week and after reading about the BfA patch notes I’m not going to touch the game again.

I’m trying out final fantasy 14 wish seems like another pretty good mmorpg