Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I could make everyone in the world ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If everyone is ugly, there will be no lookism. And all females will suffer because there would be no white men for them to fuck.

suicide rates would increase

Just follow the Protocolls of the Elders of Zion theory

If everyone is ugly, there will be no lookism. And all females will suffer because there would be no white men for them to fuck.
Why not make everyone into gigachads instead?
cucks will still fuck ugly foids, of which 99999.999999999999% of foids are ugly
they only reason most females can breed now is makeup. Take that away and it will be the end of the human race (which is good)

Lightskin Black men would rule then

Go eat fesikh fish

Cope. They would just chose the ethnic Chads

You'll just create a new Standard

Last edited:
Honestly that's pretty toxic. I hate using that word, but it's toxic to yourself dude. Care about your own happiness more than how others feel.

Jews are already trying to do this.

They'd just flock to whatever chaddam exists in ethnic form.

I'm already pretty fucked statwise the last thing I need is to be a curry. Truly over for curries.

no but tbh if I had choose between loyal gigastacy or make everyone ethnic. would choose second option easy

based tbh
bro, you care more about getting revenge than making yourself happy then tbh.