Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I wish I could play Hearthstone again

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
But all my cards are obsolete and buying cards is too expensive. It was such a fun game.
Last time I played was in the Witchwood

But all my cards are obsolete and buying cards is too expensive. It was such a fun game.
i played in the first 5 seasons it was hella good game now there are too many cards, back in the day u were the king if u had one legendary, naxxramas killed all off it

Was there that much power creep? I haven’t played for years.

Was there that much power creep? I haven’t played for years.
the new cards are broken as fuck, all the old cards are useless now, but they buffed some old cards
i played in the first 5 seasons it was hella good game now there are too many cards, back in the day u were the king if u had one legendary, naxxramas killed all off it
I started playing just before gvg, so i wasnt around during the classic meta

Same thing happened in yugioh. Way yoo many new cards and I’m too lazy to keep up now.

Never played it and thank God I haven’t honestly. Heard it’s p2w too jfl.

I wish I was able to get any pleasure from video games and then learn how to play

just reinstall it, super easy to get new cards they have these gift card packs that give you 20-30 cards at a time