Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I had a cat

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
It would just be the sweetest, bestest cope ever :feelsaww: especially if it's a kitty.

Same tbh, lifefuel

I wish I had at least 4 guard dogs.

I love cats, they're cute and lifefuel

love cats, especially ones that are a bit fat

If you can handle the amount of work they come with:
  • feed them
  • clean up after them
  • take them to the vet to make sure they don't have aids
  • buy them food
  • buy them sand they can shit into
  • buy them a toilet to put the sand in
  • buy them toys so they are not bored asf
yea, cats are pretty neat.

Glad to see so many of you sharing my feelings brocels!

Cats are for high iqcels, dogs are for niggers
I think it depends where you live. In a big city having a untrained small dog is low iq since they serve no purpose, make a lot of noise and make a mess in your house. In a big city you should have a cat since it keeps mice and other plagues away and dont have the problems cited above.

I always had this fantasy of buying a farm, getting a big dog (as puppy) and train it.

But reality had other plans for me, like wageslaving forever stuck in this shithole called big city.

adopt one. mascots are the unique thing that really love's you

Whats stopping you ?

I mean if you work on a damn ranch or are some sort of nomad then you need large dogs that can work

But a sheboon living in an inner city apartment owning a pitbull is peak retardation
Exatcly brother.

feline amazement GIF

The CHRM2 gene is thought to be involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release and has previously been implicated in higher cognitive processing. In a sample of 667 individuals from 304 families, we genotyped three single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the CHRM2 gene on 7q31-35. From all individuals, standardized intelligence measures were available. Using a test of within-family association, which controls for the possible effects of population stratification, a highly significant association was found between the CHRM2 gene and intelligence. The strongest association was between rs324650 and performance IQ (PIQ), where the T allele was associated with an increase of 4.6 PIQ points. In parallel with a large family-based association, we observed an attenuated - although still significant - population-based association, illustrating that population stratification may decrease our chances of detecting allele-trait associations. Such a mechanism has been predicted earlier, and this article is one of the first to empirically show that family-based association methods are not only needed to guard against false positives, but are also invaluable in guarding against false negatives.

View: https://youtu.be/VTJn9LLYHUM?

They're okay except they can be fucking loud at night. Our family cat would always come scratching at my door at night when I just wanted to sleep with the door closed with some privacy. Cats have zero self-awareness when it comes to this stuff, from my experience even dogs understand not to bother sleeping people

My Goldfish and Turtle are my go to comfort pets

They're okay except they can be fucking loud at night. Our family cat would always come scratching at my door at night when I just wanted to sleep with the door closed with some privacy. Cats have zero self-awareness when it comes to this stuff, from my experience even dogs understand not to bother sleeping people
I had experience with that. Still found it cute though.

Oh yes get a very nice kitty cat.

My Cat is the reason I haven't :feelsrope:.

When I adopted him I made a vow to look after him. It's getting harder to hang on though.

Pets are not allowed in my apartment block

Pets are a good cope. Every incel should have a pet.

My Cat is the reason I haven't :feelsrope:.

When I adopted him I made a vow to look after him. It's getting harder to hang on though.
Your kitty cat needs you!

I wish I had a pussy to pet too

IMG 20240219 230431

This is my cat. She's 20 had her since she was few months old

Dam that's old, tough SOB.
Yes shes still pretty strong. I think food is what motivates her to keep living. If you are eating a turkey or chicken sandwich you have to make she's not around otherwise she will take a bite out of the other end.

Yes shes still pretty strong. I think food is what motivates her to keep living. If you are eating a turkey or chicken sandwich you have to make she's not around otherwise she will take a bite out of the other end.
Yeah if i try to eat tuna, salmon or chicken my cat goes nuts, i have to give him some.