Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i had a sister to smash

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:cryfeels: over for no incestcels

theres always cousins bro

And what would you do? rape her? she would be a whore like every women and would hate u for being ugly

theres always cousins bro

over for no cousincels
And what would you do? rape her? she would be a whore like every women and would hate u for being ugly

i just keep her home so she cant have contact with chads and then wait till shes of legal age

Sigma I just want to let you know I am sorry your life is so unfulfilling it led you to screenshotting posts like these all day.

Sigma I just want to let you know I am sorry your life is so unfulfilling it led you to screenshotting posts like these all day.

Sigma died bro someone else is going to take his place

What if she ugly?

IMG 20200329 163715

Just become a vampire bro and break your sisters hymen. It keeps blood lines pure.
  cross yuki and kuran kaname vampire knight drawn by yugume  189c89a97c3e543669a8d866777ef2e9

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 19, Bluepillers: 22)
only time bluepillers outnumber incels in an off topic thread is if the title is this :feelstastyman:

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 19, Bluepillers: 22)
only time bluepillers outnumber incels in an off topic thread is if the title is this :feelstastyman:

indeed such cunts

Fuck you

Incest is worse than being a faggot
how incest worse than being a faggot? all they need do is abort if the sister gets pregnant. and many siblings have no recessive genes so even if a child was born there would be no problems

If you had sister, you would think differently. Its a strong taboo.

It won't matter. CHAD. ONLY.
i just keep her home so she cant have contact with chads and then wait till shes of legal age
Her hunger for chad would grow daily. Jfl at thinking she won't leave the house and fuck chad

juat alabamamaxx theory

It's not incest if you don't have a sister to fuck

would she even find u attractivetbh