Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I had an Asian friend

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Ricemen are cool people. We could gym maxx together, get white foids together and play Mortal Kombat together. And he can tutor me in Japanese.

Not all ricemen are japs:feelstastyman:

get anime recomendations

There is one riceman I wish was my friend

Ricemen are cool people. We could gym maxx together, get white foids together and play Mortal Kombat together. And he can tutor me in Japanese.

I have a Korean riceman friend but he’s actually careermaxxed and is getting married. Mogs me. Now he’s gone across the country :dafuckfeels:

I have a Korean riceman friend but he’s actually careermaxxed and is getting married. Mogs me. Now he’s gone across the country :dafuckfeels:
Is he marrying an Asian foid or a white foid?

Lifefuel for ricecels. If they have a son, he'll be half rice, half curry but all incel

Never thought of that. He is Uber intelligent tho so the son may be able to just follow the path of his rich parents.

Never thought of that. He is Uber intelligent tho so the son may be able to just follow the path of his rich parents.
A half rice, half curry male will need lots of money to keep from living on nightmare mode. Keep in mind, he'll still have to compete with white Chads and white normies from rich families. That's why Eliot Rodgers didn't stand out. He may have came from a family with money, but so did all the white frat boy Chads.