Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish I had white features

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Mother is Jewish, father is Italian. I look ethnic and it's brutal. Doesn't matter if your skin is white. Facial features are everything

P29487 i h6 aa

Mother is Jewish, father is Italian. I look ethnic and it's brutal. Doesn't matter if your skin is white. Facial features are everything

View attachment 1076729
since you're jewish, anything you wanna jewpill us about?
I know to stay away from jewpills and all
we are brothers in arms

Brutal. You got jew'ed.

Jewcels = fakecels, Just go to Israel, the birthrate is like 3+, you will find a bitch, won't you?

Italians are the subhumans and shitskins of europe its unreal @Ron.Belgrade

Italians are the subhumans and shitskins of europe its unreal @Ron.Belgrade
southern italians atleast

northerns are nice and white like us

Insanely real. My father is 195 german but my mother is a curry foid that fucked up my life by making me a 164 balding shitskin virgin at 24

southern italians atleast

northerns are nice and white like us
Only because of austriak and slovene genes kek
Most southern italians ive seen at work at tanned bald subhumans

View attachment 1076729
bro you are super tall and literally white I dunno how tf you can look ethnic. Consider facial surgery or something you can find a decent girl I guess

Insanely real. My father is 195 german but my mother is a curry foid that fucked up my life by making me a 164 balding shitskin virgin at 24
Beyond brutal.

I am so sorry man. I'm in a similar position, mom is a mestiza whoreslut who hooked up with a complete bum loser cracker and created me and wonders why I'm a fucking incel at 20. Rejected by both sides, spics hate me and whites obv don't accept me either. It was a given with the whites obv since I look more ethnic, but being rejected by the ethnic side hurts even more. I despise them

Yep, I hate being a racially ambiguous cel. Most people fail to properly identify me bc of my fucking mutt background. I despise how much normies have normalized racemixing. They couldn't comprehend what its like being rejected by everyone in society, being a complete outcast your whole life and spending your whole life since childhood questioning your own identity. So many times I've stood in the mirror and asked what am I. Racemixing is a disgusting horrible selfish act and I'm tired of it.