Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had white friends irl

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I will feel superior here in Asia if I can hang out with white ppl even you white skinned incels

It’s the same effect as driving a Mercedes S class

Ultimate dream is to have a superior white blonde hair blue eyed stacy gf but it will never happen. Everytime I sleep I dream of it though so that keeps me going

White people are not loyal friends, they are very two faced. Ethnics actually make better and more loyal friends

maybe pimp your mother here, you might make some friends

As an white I would never hang out with fucking shit pattern skin subhuman JFL at this cope (in video game)
People usually hang out with those of the same race/ethnicity. Only a few times have I seen interracial groups in public.
my mom has to pay whites instead if she wants to get fucked
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

ALSO TRUE I WOULD HAVE TO BE PAID TO TOUCH UNTOUCHABLE INDIAN FILTH (IN VIDEO GAME)
I can’t understand why there are so many of us shitskins.
Fucking curry pajeet streetshitters reproducing with ugly currywhores 24/7 shitting out incels just to be slaves. F

What nazi propaganda does to a mf

brutal racepill. Mormon Ethnics at least in USA can easily hang out with whites. But those whites are the boring brainwashed niggas

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back