Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I learned adult skills before I became an adult

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I never learned any real world skills when I was younger l don’t know how to drive I don’t know to pay bills I don’t know how to cook I don’t know how to file taxes I don’t how to rent a house/apartment i don’t even know how to find a job in my area I hate looking for jobs online cause it’s always some job that’s way across town or a job that’s not even in the same city as me or state sometimes jobs with paper applications never call back either I failed at life because this garbage education system doesn’t teach anything useful now I’m sitting here with no future

same,
bullying didn't help so I isolated myself

Last edited:
Did you have helicopter parents?

How old are you?
7209BC5F 8E29 4A24 934A 4F60B5F95FAC

Why do you not know any of those things? I don't know some either but it's because my parents provided for me, somewhat of a neet
Because my parents never had the time to teach me this I tried to learn how to drive and failed at that

Just drop out of society theory.

If you have acne it’s understandable why you don’t have a job or have a hard time applying to jobs

you pay bills at the post office or the bank using the bill letter itself
you can get a job using HR companies or going into stores and asking for a job, providing you lie that you have experience

cooking depends on where you are from due to available ingredients
you should start with salads IG

yep, i avoidmaxxxed every responsibility, now im stuck a manchild

:whitepill:Technically you could still learn, it’s just gonna be a little more cringe