Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I tried harder in high school

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish I tried harder to ascend in high school I probably could’ve made it if I looksmaxed and statusmaxed it probably still would’ve been over but now I’ll never know I’ll have to live with the regret of knowing those days are long behind me

I wish I tried harder to ascend in high school I probably could’ve made it if I looksmaxed and statusmaxed it probably still would’ve been over but now I’ll never know I’ll have to live with the regret of knowing those days are long behind me
You can’t get it back

I was thinking the same thing for a while, but now I think it's foolish to think so. I just looked at my former best friend's wedding photos. I realized how much more handsome he is than me, so it makes sense why he left me behind. And I remember how I barely had friends, could never fit in even with the nerdy kids. To recover from that would've been a miracle. This is our destiny, there's no escaping it :smonk:

No, I regret nothing fuck high school.