Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I wish I was arab

• Thread starter Deleted member 44153
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44153

Banned
-
They are light skin and are Rich

I wish was a rich gulf Arab prince like Muhammad bin Salman. Imagine hiring hitman to kill your critics :feelsdevil:, fucking high quality bitches daily and making decisions which affect millions ! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:

I wish was a rich gulf Arab prince like Muhammad bin Salman. Imagine hiring hitman to kill your critics :feelsdevil:, fucking high quality bitches daily and making decisions which affect millions ! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:
The ideal life

Why not be born into some family in

Liechtenstein?​

Why not be born into some family in

Liechtenstein?​

They don't get to kill critics. Saudi prince can get to kill his opponents with his own hands. That is a type of power no white European leader besides Putin really has.

They don't get to kill critics. Saudi prince can get to kill his opponents with his own hands. That is a type of power no white European leader besides Putin really has.
European leaders don't care about critics. There is literally no reason to.