Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was dumb

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★
If outcome is the same, I would rather spend tims believing that I can change my situation than know the reality, that it never even began. But that's the thing about blackpill - once you learn about it there's no going back, one can only spend time coping in denial which is even more damaging than being aware of the blackpill

i wish i believed i wasn’t dumber than most people

Average inkel isnt that smart. All i see are poor frustrated folks with no escape. The few richcels all are young mentalcels living off daddy's money. :blackpill:

The lower your IQ is the more naturally low inhib and less NT you are= people respect you by default= heightpill becomes irrelevant = foids respect you = face becomes irrelevant

3/10 5´6 curry 60 IQ > 8/10 6´1 white chad 140 IQ

The lower your IQ is the more naturally low inhib and less NT you are= people respect you by default= heightpill becomes irrelevant = foids respect you = face becomes irrelevant

3/10 5´6 curry 60 IQ > 8/10 6´1 white chad 140 IQ
30IQ 5"2 bald indian janitor>>>300IQ 7"2 golden blonde swedish gigamogger

U are low IQ yourself

You said a 3/10 manlet curry mugs a 8/10 white Chad

rofl
I´m 141 IQ proven at psychologist and that´s why I´m here, I act too much of a human for foids to like me, they want animalistic behaviour (dogpill, horsepill)

You´re a single digit IQ nigger standardcel who refuses to date anyone not a celebrity :feelskek:

I´m 141 IQ
Why do dumbass low iq niggers just.love to assume things
First stage of grief: denial
I will fuck anything including your land whale of a mother if given the chance
Faggot grindset
Ya ik women want low IQ.niggers what else is new?
So why are you so aggressive if you´re agreeing with me the entire time. Low IQ nigger trait: be violent and be (naturally) as much of an asshole as possible. You probably go on the bus and scream for no reason like the apes from (Realschule)
And if your high IQ why don't you use it for good then you fucking monkey?

You can use it to get a high paying job or for a business
I am learning coding at above average speeds compared to the average human being, I will sell websites in the near future. In addition I have bought multiple books on advice for this

Second stage of grief: anger

I want to decrease my iq to be happier, because the dumber you are, the happier you are, look at foids, they are the best example of that.

I want to become an absolute low iq idiot, a total retard, my role model is @Luzifer

I want to decrease my iq to be happier, because the dumber you are, the happier you are, look at foids, they are the best example of that.

I want to become an absolute low iq idiot, a total retard, my role model is @Luzifer

:feelskek:

What is the black pill

Confused Eminem GIF