Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was religious.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just so I could have some hope, even if it's not in this life.

in this life.
You only get one life

58573877 medium

wish I was asexual

Same. There just isn't anything to convince me into believing in religion. There is not a single droplet of proof of anything apart from "there's no evidence it doesn't exist, therefore it does"

@Mainländer save them

Try praying and asking for faith. I should do it as well, my faith has been on the low as of late...

i don't know how it goes for others,but i have no hope in this life.I just hope that god kills me as soon as possible.It will be hard to suffer in purgatory,but at least one should feel closer to god there here on earth.Life on earth before the second coming is absolutely horrible as a untermensch.

i can't kill myself since that is a sin and i also can't cope for there are no copes after some years of coping hard.life is horrible and i just wish god kills me as fast as possible.it pains me to write this down,but i cannot hope for a life on earth anymore.Leave that for the bluepillers and those who were born good looks and money.

Try praying and asking for faith. I should do it as well, my faith has been on the low as of late...
Your probably going to lose it completely. And I've tried it multiple times, felt nothing.

Same. There just isn't anything to convince me into believing in religion. There is not a single droplet of proof of anything apart from "there's no evidence it doesn't exist, therefore it does"
Religion is one of the biggest copes in existence, but I agree with OP I'd probably feel less down if I believed in an after life and heaven.

Your probably going to lose it completely. And I've tried it multiple times, felt nothing.
I hope not. I think I'm just disheartened because many people I love are nonbelievers.

Read Romans from the bible. That's the bible book I'd recommend to read first.

Religion is one of the biggest copes in existence, but I agree with OP I'd probably feel less down if I believed in an after life and heaven.
Cope heaven is for Chad and foids only. We incels go straight to the lake of fire.

I hope not. I think I'm just disheartened because many people I love are nonbelievers.

Read Romans from the bible. That's the bible book I'd recommend to read first.
I'm from a religious family but I've never had it in me to ever find anything in it. And this current world makes people to bitter to accept any religion.
Cope heaven is for Chad and foids only. We incels go straight to the lake of fire.
Is this a meme, I've seen it a lot here. If not, why would we burn?

Just so I could have some hope, even if it's not in this life.
Remember in the movie Shawshank Redemption what Red said about hope.
Religion is just a crutch to help us along the journey but it cant sustain our condition.
Remember in the movie Shawshank Redemption what Red said about hope.
Religion is just a crutch to help us along the journey but it cant sustain our condition.
I mean alleviate, not sustain. Total retardcell!!!!

Same, and live in ignorant hopefulness

I found a guy on youtube who talked about the type of people who end up reproducing and a big trait was being religious