Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish to dont be a third world poor black man

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Im 5/10... i wish have enought money to go to gym and get a good body so i would go to 6/10 and start slaying...

But i got no money because i have no job due to crises and when i get a job i wont have time to go to gym anymore aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You got delt a bad hand. I can't really relate since I was born in a suburban American town. I think i'd rather be incel than be poor.

Lol at thinking body will move you up a point boyo.

Likely you're a 4 at best and might become 4.25 with a ripped body. Chicks don't care about body, it's FACE and HEIGHT then nothing else really.

itsOVER said:
Lol at thinking body will move you up a point boyo.

Likely you're a 4 at best and might become 4.25 with a ripped body. Chicks don't care about body, it's FACE and HEIGHT then nothing else really.

Man chicks dont care about muscles if you are Sub5.

If you are 5/10 and get a good body, it elevates you to 6/10.

The same thing happens with TRP.

TRP doesnt work if you are 4/10, but has real effect if you are 5/10 to 7/10.

Also muscles wont help if you are REAL manlet (Sub 5'7")

KilluminoidBR said:
Man chicks dont care about muscles if you are Sub5.

If you are 5/10 and get a good body, it elevates you to 6/10.

The same thing happens with TRP.

TRP doesnt work if you are 4/10, but has real effect if you are 5/10 to 7/10.

Also muscles wont help if you are REAL manlet (Sub 5'7")

This is just gymcel cope. It's OVER.

I'm sorry for you bro. Sad to learn about the black pill, but to not be able to do anything about it.

Kointo said:
You got delt a bad hand. I can't really relate since I was born in a suburban American town. I think i'd rather be incel than be poor.

Poorless is a terrible situation to live and Inceldom too.

These are 2 great sufferings, but different.

You can still live being an petty-bourgeois incel and being a poor guy who has sex... but if you are poor AND incel, the death is better. Time for rope.

LeagueEuW said:
I'm sorry for you bro. Sad to learn about the black pill, but to not be able to do anything about it.

Thank you brother you are from NORWAY i feel for you too...

Im brazilian so there is still hope for me, but if i lived in scandinavia with my body, race and face i think it would be over for me.

LeagueEuW said:

I agree.

(sorry wrong post)