Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wish we could at least fight

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
But the truecels here just have to accept their fate. There is nothing we can do about our situation.

But the truecels here just have to accept their fate. There is nothing we can do about our situation.
you dont have to fight directly against your bullies you can mimick the jews and do it in more planned out insidious and discreet ways.

Fight who exactly

The Incel Games.

We should perhaps create our own local/regional fight clubs

Fight who exactly
That's the thing, there is no real enemy. There is nothing to conquer. Our own genetics and potentially our own brains are the enemies. At least that's the case for me.

I always get beat up by everyone

That's the thing, there is no real enemy. There is nothing to conquer. Our own genetics and potentially our own brains are the enemies. At least that's the case for me.
My failing body is my enemy right now i have a fever and my backpain has doubled

Fight who exactly
The jews too I guess, what are you going to do though nuke israel, killing a couple jews would not satisfy me in anyway though nor would it change anything, its too late the well is poisoned and society is fcked for incels.

The jews too I guess, what are you going to do though nuke israel, killing a couple jews would not satisfy me in anyway though nor would it change anything, its too late the well is poisoned and society is fcked for incels.
You can only fight anything by having an army and forcing change other than that you re wasting your time.

ive gotten into a fight or two in my life at school are being verbally bullied, and it came out to be a draw
im very very shy and autistic, and i just sink away in any social situation
if i was low inhib i would embrase it and fight randomly with people and go to jail for stupid stuff. i wish i was like that, sometimes, because it bothers me being overly high inhib and scared of everything

Fight who exactly
There is a solution

The air
20240115 040352

Put a knife in their carotid artery and make it do fountains