Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish you could meet foids at mosques

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Christiancels at least have church as a possible way to meet foids. In mosques, men and foids are separated. If you attempt to hit on a foid at a mosque, you will be banned from the mosque for engaging in haram behavior. In Muslim countries, you will probably face a worse punishment.

So you want to give foids more places to be whores and chase chads?

just meet them in unis or shopping centres. foids are thirsty af

hit on them on the way out, it's only haram if you're IN the mosque, right?

Christianity does not allow foids to speak in the church:

In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. ... If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (verses 33-35).

In a Islamic state only Chad gets stoned, because he is the one who can get foids to have illegal sex with him, even tough its a life threatening thing and they know they will be executed for it, if someone finds out.

Btw, imagine a foid has sex with you, even tough she knows she can get stoned for it.

FUCKING MOGS THE SHIT OUT OF ME, because in my case they would have to be threatened with stoning if rejected, to make them do it with me.

Last edited:
Christiancels at least have church as a possible way to meet foids. In mosques, men and foids are separated. If you attempt to hit on a foid at a mosque, you will be banned from the mosque for engaging in haram behavior. In Muslim countries, you will probably face a worse punishment.
As it should be. The careless and cavalier intermingling of the sexes that takes place in most Christian churches is not spiritually healthy, and is part of the reason why Christianity today is such a joke :feelsjuice:

I'm not a Muslim, but they are right about women, and a good fair other things too:feelsjuice:

Based retard. You just ask the Sheik to find a wife for you. That's how it works
imagine a foid has sex with you, even tough she knows she can get stoned for it.
This happened during the Prophet's time at least twice.

First case: Some woman confessed to the Prophet that she was a dirty little whore and was pregnant. She asked to be punished so she could be forgiven for her sin. After she gave birth, she was stoned.

Second case: Some thot committed fornication. Thot's brother found out. When some man proposed to marry her, the thot's brother told the man about his sister's past. Thot attempted to commit suicide but failed.

Last edited: