Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wonder how muslimcels feel about white western whores converting to islam

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
take a look at this whore, thousand cock stare, is a muslim. Isn't even wearing hijab and still wears makeup to attract chadaams.

take a look at this whore, thousand cock stare, is a muslim. Isn't even wearing hijab and still wears makeup to attract chadaams.

Ugly foid

becoming muslim is a hype these days

makes me feel a bit weird

becoming muslim is a hype these days

makes me feel a bit weird

"In recent years, the number of American Muslims has been growing steadily, by around 100,000 annually. But the fact that the shares of people who enter and leave Islam are roughly equal suggests that conversions to and from the faith are having little impact on the group’s overall growth."

Loud Minority but only for the sympathy from the sandniggers and maybe free stuff. And "Muzzies are fucking terrorist" is the general idea

Islam is a feminist religion so no wonder

No foid converts to Islam. Which foid is going to leave the benefits and privileges of a Western life to become muslim which means seaking the husbands permission to go outside to wear a hijab or not etc.

Those foids that do it love attention and after 2-4 years will return to their old ways.

Or those foids married a muslim and are enjoying discovering the depths of the new culture of the husband