Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would be a good husband but girls will forever hate me.

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
I am very saddened daily that I'll never be a husband to a loving wife.

I would be a very good husband, I would be a complete gentleman, I'd protect her, I'd provide for her so she can homeschool our children, I'd take her to beautiful environments and always hold the door for her, I would have Bible studies with her and I'd be a true masculine man of God to lead her in all fields of life.

However, because I'm a sub five subhuman, forsooth the black-pill is made clear, with no obfuscation. I'm so lonely man. The only thing keeping me company at night is the Sony PlayStation 4 dashboard music at 3 AM.

View: https://youtu.be/A6ciGdy50sI?si=gN03KdSVTzGMLilf

I will be the supreme gentleman. But women would rather choose those obnxious brutes before even giving me a chance.

honestly man

i would buy flowers for a foid

i would take her coat

i would hold the door open for her

but yeah, theyll never give us a chance, bc we are evil inkys :feelsbadman:

honestly man

i would take her coat

We have much in common my friend.

They will betray u and take all u money in a heartbeat

Foids hate gentleman unfortunately

You wouldn't be a good husband because your genetics are shit.

honestly man

i would take her coat

just become a bear or dog :feelshehe:

It's over for you if you need to be a well behaved provider to keep her around. Chad doesn't need to second guess his actions every second to make sure he doesn't do something to offend his bitch because he knows she'll stay and isn't insecure about her faithfulness enough to micromanage his own behavior.

I would be a very good husband, I would be a complete gentleman, I'd protect her, I'd provide for her so she can homeschool our children, I'd take her to beautiful environments and always hold the door for her, I would have Bible studies with her and I'd be a true masculine man of God to lead her in all fields of life.

However, because I'm a sub five subhuman, forsooth the black-pill is made clear, with no obfuscation. I'm so lonely man. The only thing keeping me company at night is the Sony PlayStation 4 dashboard music at 3 AM.

While our normie peers are enjoying their lives with their partners, we are stuck in a lonely room with our gaming consoles. This is a very dark time for us

I'm literally on this website cuz I'm bored and it's making me realize how lots of men are literally just oblivious to what they're doing and what they're saying it's your mindset and your personality the fact that you call women foids literally says enough. It's not cuz of your looks it's your personality I've seen girls that look unreal and model like be with men that look like cashso

I'm literally on this website cuz I'm bored and it's making me realize how lots of men are literally just oblivious to what they're doing and what they're saying it's your mindset and your personality the fact that you call women foids literally says enough. It's not cuz of your looks it's your personality I've seen girls that look unreal and model like be with men that look like cashso
Profile picture matches the quality of posts quite nicely here I have to say.