Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would give my left nut to be in 2005 again

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
childhood fuark. the mid 00s. get me out of here.

Just castrate yourself theory

The early-mid 2000s were mostly good times. To use an example, it was like being in the shire to later on being exiled permanently to mordor

Yes. I was active on fanfiction sites in those years, reading about Dragon Ball stories.

I know I miss the past so much. Looking back at photos and videos and music, it was objectively superior. Of course the degeneration was still there, but everything before smartphones and social media got popular was at least bearable. Especially when internet was still the Wild West as it were, it was incredible.

I know I miss the past so much. Looking back at photos and videos and music, it was objectively superior. Of course the degeneration was still there, but everything before smartphones and social media got popular was at least bearable.

Yes. Dragon Ball online ads, Bearshare, Limewire, Torrent sites, et cetera...

I miss the old internet. Nothing was sanitized and everything was colorful and crazy.

I know I miss the past so much. Looking back at photos and videos and music, it was objectively superior. Of course the degeneration was still there, but everything before smartphones and social media got popular was at least bearable. Especially when internet was still the Wild West as it were, it was incredible.
fuark.

When are you going to stop spamming this forum with your shitty nostalgia bait threads that no one cares about?
its not bait you 2022cel retard. and you cared enough to comment so cry for me nigger

You post the same braindead threads over and over again like a one trick pony. These posts belong in sewer discussion and are low effort spam
whats braindead is you crying for me because I post nostalgia threads. put me on block then bitch if it gets your panties in a bunch.

It was amazing. Sadly they'll never come back and we'll have to suffer through these ongoing decline

It was amazing. Sadly they'll never come back and we'll have to suffer through these ongoing decline

The mid-late 2000s were much simpler times tbh. I used to play lots of flash games which are mostly puzzle and platformer games.
I miss the old internet. Nothing was sanitized and everything was colorful and crazy.
Same tbh. The old internet was way more free and chill back then.

That's the year It never began for me