Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I would never watch a car review on YouTube made by a foid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was watching car reviews on JewTube, and I thought to myself, “they are all guys” - and I like that! Even the most annoying male car reviewers like Doug DeMuro get people to subscribe because they are males. Imagine if Doug DeMuro was a foid - nobody would take him seriously! Foids are for looking at and wanting to have sex with - neither a male nor a female would want to hear information about which vehicle to purchase from a toilet demon snake. :blackpill:

I would rather watch a match of the Foid’s World Cup - than watch a foid review a car on JewTube.

AD26CB26 E286 45D6 A971 1645DBDB79AD

This thread made me realize that I actually don't watch any youtube content made by foids.
I'm proud of myself.

It's called salesman for a reason, no normal person consciously or subconsciously would make a major purchase simply off a brokerage with a woman, see who the successful major industry salespeople are, all men often with practical or technical knowledge of what they are selling.

This thread made me realize that I actually don't watch any youtube content made by foids.
I'm proud of myself.
YOU PUSHED ME TO SHIT INTO PRINGLES CAN BITCH @Robtical @Dregster @proudweeb REAL TALK WHORES HE PUSHED ME INTO THAT!!!!!!!!!!! (I VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

I'm proud of myself.
Good, I basically don’t watch content on JewTube created by foids. I am interested in literature, and unfortunately foids run that industry (we males need to step up).

Way back in the year 2017, I came across a foid who dared to make a channel about cryptocurrency, the toilet made a video about a cryptocurrency called Reddcoin. I reeed so hard in the comment section, I had never before seen a toilet demon so brazenly invade a space dominated by males.

All a foid cares about - is that the car has enough room to fit her four large dogs, it may get a bit stuffy before they all go home and have sex.

Most of the things I watch on foid isn’t interesting to foids anyways so there isn’t many foid presenters

I was watching car reviews on JewTube, and I thought to myself, “they are all guys” - and I like that! Even the most annoying male car reviewers like Doug DeMuro get people to subscribe because they are males. Imagine if Doug DeMuro was a foid - nobody would take him seriously! Foids are for looking at and wanting to have sex with - neither a male nor a female would want to hear information about which vehicle to purchase from a toilet demon snake. :blackpill:
I hate doug demoron, he spends 45 minutes talking about the cupholders and 1 minute actually driving the car

I’m the same way with YouTube mechanics videos. If it’s a foid I click the thing to let them know I don’t want to see it. Mainly because they are most likely fake mechanics and or have their tits exposed.

I'd only listen to their opinions on the safety features.

I'd only listen to their opinions on the safety features.
Cucked, foids heal quicker than males - because the body of a foid needs to heal quickly after shitting out kids. Foids are designed by nature to survive while their mate dies, then the foid will seek out a new chad.

Cucked, foids heal quicker than males - because the body of a foid needs to heal quickly after shitting out kids. Foids are designed by nature to survive while their mate dies, then the foid will seek out a new chad.
Good point. Never mind.

Supercar roasties

The faggot will suffer in hell.
That is his fate for making a mockery of God.

it's over
This will also be your territory. You will choose his every punishment.

it's over