Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would happen if I rolled down my window and shouted at a foid “virgin!”?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I bet I would confuse the hell out of a gatekeeper of sex, if I rolled down my car window, and yelled “virgin!”

Most sloids have had sex by the time they are 15 to 17, so calling an adult foid a virgin would be sure to confuse hER.

She’ll call her sister and say, “some guy just rolled down the window of his car, and shouted at me ‘virgin’ - thank you, I’m definitely not a virgin.”

Filthy abortion addicts, calling them virgins would be something they haven’t heard since chad or tyrone busted a nut in their pussies when they were truly young.

open ur window and play racist moonman song but dont stick ur face or the boombox out the window ASSUMING u live in a apartment

open ur window and play racist moonman song but dont stick ur face or the boombox out the window ASSUMING u live in a apartment
Sicker than your average nigger

Trolling the kindergarten again bro?

She'll be like "What was that about?" And on with her day.

I bet I would confuse the hell out of a gatekeeper of sex, if I rolled down my car window, and yelled “virgin!”

Most sloids have had sex by the time they are 15 to 17, so calling an adult foid a virgin would be sure to confuse hER.

She’ll call her sister and say, “some guy just rolled down the window of his car, and shouted at me ‘virgin’ - thank you, I’m definitely not a virgin.”

Filthy abortion addicts, calling them virgins would be something they haven’t heard since chad or tyrone busted a nut in their pussies when they were truly young.
Honestly she'd just look up from her phone (because of course she'd be busy texting chad) and look at you and think "what a weirdo incel" then forget about it forever and get plowed by chad later that day

But hey, if you'd get a laugh out of it then go for it. You're not hurting anyone, and even if you are, who cares if you hurt a foids feelings?