Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would never welcome Doogycuck here.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
If you've ever been aligned with IT and for that matter anything Leftist, than you're no Brocel of mine, no matter how "lonely" you claim to be.
After everything Doogycuck has said and done, he doesn't deserve a spot on this website or any other.

Doogycuck is ?

Who the fuck is that?

All IT members are welcome here, they are brocels :feelshaha:

Ex moderator of IT. Got exposed for grooming a 13 year old and was subsequently banned.
So what? Everyone knows reddit is full of trannies and pedophiles. Why do you niggers even care about that cancerous sub? I swear, the only time I ever hear about IT this or IT that is here.

We're supposed to be the ones living rent free in theirs and everyone else's heads, not the other way around. JFL

So what? Everyone knows reddit is full of trannies and pedophiles. Why do you niggers even care about that cancerous sub? I swear, the only time I ever hear about IT this or IT that is here.

We're supposed to be the ones living rent free in theirs and everyone else's heads, not the other way around. JFL
Rent free meme goes both ways here

True shit. It's fucking sad.
Whatever, man. Its common sense - many, if not majority of the people are quite.. not super smart, and they cant get over something

Some people obsess over inkies, thinking about themselves as white knights, some people here obsess over fighting back... cant change people much, and believe me - i tried

so why care about it? it wouldnt go away

so why care about it? it wouldnt go away
Better to try and fail, than to never try at all, amirite?

I've been trying and failing to slowly help raise the forum's consciousness (awareness, maturity, critical thinking etc.), but it keeps sinking lower and I keep losing hope that the one tiny group of people who begin to see the cracks in reality (black pilled) get lost in delusions, illusions, and banal distractions, including myself.

I know I sounded like a lofty and pretentious faggot with his head far up his own ass just now, but it's true. I do feel that way. I guess it's all just another elaborate, highfalutin cope.

Last edited:

I've been trying and failing to slowly help raise the forum's consciousness (awareness, maturity, critical thinking etc.), but it keeps sinking lower and I keep losing hope that the one tiny group of people who begin to see the cracks in reality (black pilled) get lost in delusions, illusions, and banal distractions.

I know I sounded like a lofty and pretentious faggot with his head far up his own ass just now, but it's true. I do feel that way. I guess it's all just another elaborate, highfalutin cope.
Ok, what the fuck are you on about?

He wants to join? :lul:

Why would anyone care or respect you or who you welcome? You're not important here. In fact you're a jbw fakecel gtfo

I've been trying and failing to slowly help raise the forum's consciousness (awareness, maturity, critical thinking etc.), but it keeps sinking lower and I keep losing hope that the one tiny group of people who begin to see the cracks in reality (black pilled) get lost in delusions, illusions, and banal distractions, including myself.

Correct, matie, correct.. but - let me help you a little

Lets see.. Do you stand to gain anything from teaching random fuckers? I think not.. so whats the point then - they arent even thankful to you, i
had seen you in fights with locals many times

Pretentious faggot? You? Ye mad, cabron, you are totally not pretentious, you are good

and yez - be more selfish, ppl arent quite kind or generous nowadays - let them rot

He has too much pride to join here. He might of roped any ways

Correct, matie, correct.. but - let me help you a little

Lets see.. Do you stand to gain anything from teaching random fuckers? I think not.. so whats the point then - they arent even thankful to you, i
had seen you in fights with locals many times
This is exactly one of the kinds of problem I'm trying to solve. Why should I or anyone have to gain anything? Why can't we simply help our brothers and improve the greater good?

I understand that there will always be cheaters and people looking to take advantage for selfish reasons, and that I could be cucking myself to get exploited by deviating from the game-theoretic optimal strategy, but having enough people with the right mindset (to be determined and defined some other time) will eventually weed out the corrupt.

Pretentious faggot? You? Ye mad, cabron, you are totally not pretentious, you are good
giphy.gif

and yez - be more selfish, ppl arent quite kind or generous nowadays - let them rot
Selfishness is a quick path to bringing the worst in people. The difficult path is the one where benefits aren't immediate and personal at the expense of others, but steady and strong for all in the long run.

An example would be if people in a society all exercised more and smoked/drank less. In the end, it will burden the doctors and nurses less in addition to all of the other benefits. This in turn will have cascading effects on businesses, lifestyles, social relations, and the workforce. And that is something very major relative to my scope.

This is exactly one of the kinds of problem I'm trying to solve. Why should I or anyone have to gain anything? Why can't we simply help our brothers and improve the greater good?

I understand that there will always be cheaters and people looking to take advantage for selfish reasons, and that I could be cucking myself to get exploited by deviating from the game-theoretic optimal strategy, but having enough people with the right mindset (to be determined and defined some other time) will eventually weed out the corrupt.

giphy.gif

Selfishness is a quick path to bringing the worst in people. The difficult path is the one where benefits aren't immediate and personal at the expense of others, but steady and strong for all in the long run.

An example would be if people in a society all exercised more and smoked/drank less. In the end, it will burden the doctors and nurses less in addition to all of the other benefits. This in turn will have cascading effects on businesses, lifestyles, social relations, and the workforce. And that is something very major relative to my scope.
One person cant change much, even a group cant change much, hell, even Ussr didnt change much, and they.. we (ima russian) was superpower

so yeah.. better just forgive the people and forget - cant make everything better in solo - even if you can, then are you willing to help newbies, who are coming and coming, theres no stopping them?

Whatever, man. Do ya thang, i wont stop you, but i wont help you either - why should i? Majority of ppl either dont care, either bluepilled..

You are true left-wing, good man. I am tired of all this, so i am just trying to exploit the system, blah blah, you know the drill

just dont think that you can help people by posting in obscure internet forum - they will just forget and that will be all. Do you remember something really good from internet? Me - not

Ima good with you, and sorry fermi lackluster responses - ima russian, english isnt my native language

its better to "smoke weed and play vidya", as @MACHETE says, not trying to do better for those nigs

One person cant change much, even a group cant change much, hell, even Ussr didnt change much, and they.. we (ima russian) was superpower

so yeah.. better just forgive the people and forget - cant make everything better in solo - even if you can, then are you willing to help newbies, who are coming and coming, theres no stopping them?

Whatever, man. Do ya thang, i wont stop you, but i wont help you either - why should i? Majority of ppl either dont care, either bluepilled..

You are true left-wing, good man. I am tired of all this, so i am just trying to exploit the system, blah blah, you know the drill

just dont think that you can help people by posting in obscure internet forum - they will just forget and that will be all. Do you remember something really good from internet? Me - not

Ima good with you, and sorry fermi lackluster responses - ima russian, english isnt my native language

its better to "smoke weed and play vidya", as @MACHETE says, not trying to do better for those nigs
Thanks, brother. All the best.

Your English is better than 98% of users here.

One thing, I'm not left-wing politically. I may have some philosophical views that fall on the left (I have others that fall on the right), but I'm neutral or apolitical in practice.

Thanks, brother. All the best.

Your English is better than 98% of users here.

One thing, I'm not left-wing politically. I may have some philosophical views that fall on the left (I have others that fall on the right), but I'm neutral or apolitical in practice.
Hehe, yeah, all that politics is such a bore.. eventually it gets to you. I was a friend of a one hyperpolitical guy, he got a fixation on left-wing stuff. He was a total bore in times

We both are correct, in our separate ways. And you are definitely smarter than 90% of locals here) specialization in something big eventually makes you smarter, as i see

Same, ima an apolitical. Sure, it would be good to get all people live good - this is true left wing ideology

but.. in current world? sorry, ima not fighting for this - i will get so much as a bullet in my head and an unmarked grave for all my pro-society stuff. Did you wonder, why Russia has almost zero anti-gov movement? Thats the answer

Eh. Guess, i better off just being a cog in machine, at least, for now

He is too bluepilled and low iq to ever join this forum

no matter how much of a failure his life is, he doesn’t have the intelligence or self-awareness to attribute the cause of his pain/suffering to women and society, he will cope pretending as if nothing is wrong with his life and that it’s normal to be a sexless loser, and even if he understands his own pain/suffering, he will just blame himself for it.

Advocuck got rejected by both worlds as I described in my song