Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wouldnt be incel if i was a low iq walmart employee

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I work in stem where theres basically no women. As a nerd with no social life i have no real contact with women. If i was a low iq walmart employee or starbucks i would get to speak to girls. I know a super short and ugly asian who got a cute gf through his work. Most of you are neets. Its over

Volcel if you don't even try your supposed hypothesis

Elaborate
His friends sister knew a girl that worked there and set them up. She actually became infatuated with him (no joke) and texted him too much. He ultimately rejected her because he wants a white woman even though he is a short asian. The girl was a decent looking asian girl

His friends sister knew a girl that worked there and set them up. She actually became infatuated with him (no joke) and texted him too much. He ultimately rejected her because he wants a white woman even though he is a short asian. The girl was a decent looking asian girl
FUCKING GO ERRRRRRRR.

MOTHER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

truecel working minimum wagie cant get shit, at least stemcel can betabux a 300 ilb whore jfl

FUCKING GO ERRRRRRRR.

MOTHER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
I fully believe in blackpill but i have no clue how this one happened. Have normie contacts and social circle is life changing it seems...

You stemcel as well? Any girls at your work?
I'm a neet that's going to be a stemcel, it's complicated.

There weren't any hot girls in my program.

No walmart for your face

Brutal walmartpill

I work in stem where theres basically no women. As a nerd with no social life i have no real contact with women. If i was a low iq walmart employee or starbucks i would get to speak to girls. I know a super short and ugly asian who got a cute gf through his work. Most of you are neets. Its over
Mogs me

whats the best place unskilled work if you want to meet cute foids? i used to work at a grocery market with some cuties but they were all in high school so i'd probably get arrested if I went back there.

whats the best place unskilled work if you want to meet cute foids? i used to work at a grocery market with some cuties but they were all in high school so i'd probably get arrested if I went back there.
All the other girls are on onlyfans

gigacope chad can be an engineer or homeless methhead he will get pussy thrown at him constantly.

gigacope chad can be an engineer or homeless methhead he will get pussy thrown at him constantly.
Ive seen many good looking stem types with ugly gfs. Its sad